Don't panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
    We need to win four, draw two and lose two more, and we will be ok.
    But your obviously not if you think that

Comment

It's just about points, not who we should beat. We are just as likely to win away at Liverpool as lose to Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        But your obviously not if you think that
        Why not, that would put us on 37 points, enough to stay up hopefully. It is still do-able.

Comment

Not saying we won't get 37 points, but will the other sides around us, stand still while we amass these points?
          Even as I speak, Wigan are 1-0 up against Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Not saying we won't get 37 points, but will the other sides around us, stand still while we amass these points?
            Said the same, we f*cked up big time yesterday and 'Arry wasn't happy we didn't take at least a point, which obviously only gives them a point too..... made it alot harder for ourselves, and 37 pts just might not be enough

Comment

Too right, mate.
              It's possible we could still stay up, but f*ck-ups like yesterday make it all the harder.
              And, how many times have the **** around us, delivered the results we need? Once, maybe?

Comment

Too right, mate.
                It's possible we could still stay up, but f*ck-ups like yesterday make it all the harder.
                And, how many times have the **** around us, delivered the results we need? Once, maybe?

yeah we're getting hardly any luck

Comment

This. Out of the last eight games (ten for Wigan) we have to win three more than Reading, Wigan, Villa, Sunderland or Soton..... Can I continue panicking now??

Comment

Cant see us winning no more than 3 more games this season tbh

Comment

We're goners.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        This. Out of the last eight games (ten for Wigan) we have to win three more than Reading, Wigan, Villa, Sunderland or Soton..... Can I continue panicking now??
                        You sure can, and I'll be panicking too, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Looking forward to it, also the fact that we can rebuild the team, push for promotion and do it right when we're back in the Prem.
                          If he happen to go down I think the lot of players of this year should get their act together and stay on just to get us promoted again.
                          NOT very likely though.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Did you have us to beat Foolham whov just beaten a top team ?

Comment

Working...
                            X