Do u still get at Villa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u still get at Villa?

The Lil Hoodlums when parking ya motor on a nearby estate, that ask for £5 to keep eye on it?
    I used to go to a few villa games few seasons back and my villa mate always paid, I asked once what happens if ya don't?
    Got back to where our car was parked, and a motor was fooked!!!

Not sure if they still do it, but them kids do make sure nothing happens to ya motor.
    They got a good Lil business going on up there!!!

What happens if it gets trashed.. do you get your money back?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      What happens if it gets trashed.. do you get your money back?
      MYU, if u pay the £5 nothing happens at all.
      They look after probably 200+ motors on a Matchday.
      Nice little earner for them.
      They even show you where to park on there estate as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        MYU, if u pay the £5 nothing happens at all.
        They look after probably 200+ motors on a Matchday.
        Nice little earner for them.
        They even show you where to park on there estate as well!!
        Yeah becasue it's them trashing them so they know which ones to leave alone when paid for.

Comment

Have paid the little tykes before and car was fine on every occasion, well worth it and very close to the ground.

Comment

i remember parking on that estate same time as a fellow R turned up when we were both approached by the taxing nipper squad.i reluctantly paid but he told them his car would be fine as it had an alarm fitted.as i was returning to my car after the game i could here a car alarm,you guessed it, his car was raped, where as my car which was parked next to his was still looking rather dashing, with all its windows intact, and four fully inflated tyres.

Comment

Rememeber four of us driving up to Anfield one midweek night in the late 80 ' s .

A gang of scallys asked for a quid to look after our car ....we promised them a quid EACH after the game if they looked after our motor .

When we got back after the game they all had there paw out as we got in to the motor ...one of my mates made up an address and asked them to forward on their invoice !!!

Happy and funny memories !!

Comment

Working...
              X