players to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• players to leave

with Watson apparently close to signing,and a striker hopefully also,we will have to release/loan/sell some players,especially midfielders where we are way too top heavy.I expect(and hope) Mahon will be given a free transfer or just released,Balanta to be loaned out,agyemang to be released,Alberti and german to be loaned,and would not be surprised to see Buzsacky sold.

Disagree with you about Balanta and Buzsaky.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      with Watson apparently close to signing,and a striker hopefully also,we will have to release/loan/sell some players,especially midfielders where we are way too top heavy.I expect(and hope) Mahon will be given a free transfer or just released,Balanta to be loaned out,agyemang to be released,Alberti and german to be loaned,and would not be surprised to see Buzsacky sold.
      Agree except i dont see buz being sold. and balanta will stay.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Imho opinion if we're to move on..........mahon,hall,cook,alberti,hh,aggyispants all must be sold or loaned out.....said it before that id rather a 'quality' squad of sixteen than twenty two 'hangers on'!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Stanley76;120520]Disagree with you about Balanta and Buzsaky.[/QUOTE

Buzz will leave as he is to good to sit on the bench.

Comment

Buzsaky no, Balanta Loaned, Mahon and Agyamang sold.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Who has said Watson is close to signing?

Comment

Spot on Cait.:surrender::tired:

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                  Matthew did at the top of this thread!!

Comment

You can't have seen the impact that Mahon had in shoring up the middle when he came on against Scunthorpe.

He may not be one of our flair players, but can certainly do a job when required.

Comment

Well if buzsaky is sold then that is a step backwards rather than forwards...

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                        "apparently".......is what i said,and im going on what Scott said"it is the ginger one"who we are close to agreeing terms.also,i dont want Buzsacky sold,but said,i wouldnt be surprised if he was.

Comment

i really beleive

i really beleive that,we can get rid of ayegemang loan out balanta loan out
                          alberti loan out eiphram

but i beleive the best buzsacky ever played was as right winger,so we push routledge up front with simpson and we destroy all opposition

Comment

Working...
                          X