Formation against Villa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ireally

harry is the master tactician,i expect him to start with a 4-5-1 formation,but in the secind half harry will hit them with a 4-3-3 attacking formation which will be too much for them

i exspect townsend hoilett and remy to be involved from the start the back four picks its self really
    if zamora is not fit them i expect to see harry playing botheroyde up front on his own

i really feel the least we can expect is a draw but i think we should take all three pouints im going for a 1-0 win to rangers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      harry is the master tactician,i expect him to start with a 4-5-1 formation,but in the secind half harry will hit them with a 4-3-3 attacking formation which will be too much for them

i exspect townsend hoilett and remy to be involved from the start the back four picks its self really
      if zamora is not fit them i expect to see harry playing botheroyde up front on his own

i really feel the least we can expect is a draw but i think we should take all three pouints im going for a 1-0 win to rangers
      Ireally hope you're right....

Comment

4-3-2-1

----------- Green ------------

Bosingwa - Samba - Hill - Fabio

----------- Mbia -------------

------ Park ----- Jenas ------

- Remy ---------- Townsend -

------ Bothroyd/Zamora ------

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

No point going with a 4-5-1 as if we go behind it would leave us vulnerable if we then changed to a 4-3-3. We looked good last week and I think if we start with that formation again we could be a goal or 2 in front before Villa find there feet. Villa are ok going forward but with our pace from the off it could be too much for them

Comment

Working...
          X