what players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what players

From 1982\83 season would get into todays team as this was when I first started going. This would be my team. Hucker. Neill dawes hazel roeder stewart waddock gregory micklewhite stainrod allen. Subs. Remy green tarrabt fenwick hoilett.

Probably most if not all

Ah the good ole days when we were good
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

huckers backs gone these days
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Before I was born but Hucker over Cesar, really...?

Don't forget how much more competitive football is these days, as the player pool is now global. As individuals, almost all our players will be better than the 82 team

Comment

rather eat Mattys ar se juice than have clive allen back, never forgive him for WHL rolly polly

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            rather eat Mattys ar se juice than have clive allen back, never forgive him for WHL rolly polly
            He nearly started a riot

Comment

he did where we was lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                As far as goal scoring goals , QPR have not had many better than Clive Allen. I don't care what he did at WHL he would be in my team out of the current and 1982 squads.

Comment

rather rob hulse than him,even gary glitter

Comment

Derry was in the under 21s that year and is still going strong.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I know what your saying about allen but he is still the best finisher that I've seen who can forget those 2 drag backs at WH one of my top 3 goals for rangers

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                        I know what your saying about allen but he is still the best finisher that I've seen who can forget those 2 drag backs at WH one of my top 3 goals for rangers
                        I remember it well.

Comment

I think the 82\83 team would beat todays shower easy.

Comment

Clive Allen was my hero as a schoolboy having left boarding school in 1982 but I think that at a push I was a bit more of a Super Simon man myself even if the other kids used to take the p.i.s.s out of his surname.....

Comment

Not 1 of the current players would get into the `82 team fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X