Tonight's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's game

......will be crucial to our survival chances as I feel that Villa are the one club of the three ahead of us who could make a bolt for it and keeping them just 4 ahead and hopefully with an even worse GD could be the factor that allows us to overtake them. They have scored a lot of goals this season ( and let in a few too) and a confidence boosting result against ManC could spell curtains for us. We need them to lose and hopefully lose badly tonight.

Difficult one. City have players to get a comfortable win but are inconsistent, particularly away from home, and more than capable of messing this one up. Mancini talks about Manure being lucky. Think it has more to do with his own side's failings and fact they lack the togetherness of Manure's squad. Villa capable of playing some good stuff but conversely also capable of being steam rollered. I'm hoping City's midfield dominate from the start tonight. If that happens hopefully will be alright.

Comment

nil-nil
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It always helped with spurs beating arsenal yesterday, now they are only 2 points behind city and City will not want to come 3rd in the league, going for a 3-1 city

Comment

Because of where we are, all these peripheral games take on significance for us.

City have something to prove and I feel they'll have a real go tonight....

Comment

They owe us one for us laying down and dying for them the last game of last season...

Comment

Lose this and they've lost the title. They were really solid in the win against Chelsea and with Yaya Toure back, they should have this.

Comment

If City don't win this one it will feel like a real kick in the teeth for us, as we then would be back to 5 to seven points behind. This combination of results (where we win and all our rivals lose) has to happen at least once more although not at the same time. It's very finely balanced, and cruel. We must match our rivals week by week as well as finding those extra points; do-able but certainly not easy.

Comment

I know we have a lot of if onlys but if only Adel had put that penalty away against Norwich. We would only be 2 points adrift now...

Comment

cant see anything but a citeh win

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                      If City don't win this one it will feel like a real kick in the teeth for us, as we then would be back to 5 to seven points behind. This combination of results (where we win and all our rivals lose) has to happen at least once more although not at the same time. It's very finely balanced, and cruel. We must match our rivals week by week as well as finding those extra points; do-able but certainly not easy.
                      spot on, what we dont want is a villa win it will put us back to square one.

Comment

got a feeling Villa will do a Wigan, reckon the saints will start bricking it and it will be any 3 from 4, us, Reading, Wigan and Southampton
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                          They owe us one for us laying down and dying for them the last game of last season...
                          and we've been doing ever since
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Get in!!!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Come on Carlos!!

Comment

Working...
                              X