Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is Taarabt realistically worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
    Stop nonsense, I don't see Taarabt's price tag over 4M at most.

Top talents transfer fee

Neymar - 55M
    Gareth Bale - 42M
    Mario Gotze -42M
    Stephan El Shaarawy - 23M
    Jack Whilshire -22M
    Heung-Min Son - ~15M
    Wilfried Zaha - 15M
    Shinji Kagawa -14M

Taarabt 8M~12M??

NO WAY.

If he is anywhere near those above, I would consider him as a super talent but, he cant be that.

his skills are way too ineffective, wasteful
    but I would be so happy if we could get over 5M.
    Biggest load of rubbish ive ever read. How can you name zaha and 2 other mickey mouse footballers iver never heard of in super talents. If zaha is worth 15m which he isn't Adel should be worth 30m but he isn't. Also gotze worth over 40m is comical.
    Last edited by Robsondinho; 28-02-2013, 06:26 PM.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

PLayers are worth what clubs are willing to pay for them. The actual price reached is always heavily dependent on the selling clubs situation, players current wages, length of contract remaining etc etc.

So these lists of player values are essentially meaningless. Unless you are a 14 year old Football Manager addict, then by all means treat them as gospel

Comment

Fails penalties, close range(in the box) free kicks, poor dribbling, ineffective skills, good vision but poor decision making, creative but wasteful, knows how to pass but dont pass.

Is he really worth 10M?
        One of the more stupid anti-Adel posts recently, well done. "Poor dribbling"?! There are lots of valid criticisms of his game, but his dribbling ability isn't one of them. If anything, I rather wish he'd go back to 2011 Adel, and start running at defenders a bit more.

'Fails penalties'?! He has missed one of the nine penalties he has taken as a QPR player. You're seriously using that as a point against him? There's a reason he was taking the thing in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
          One of the more stupid anti-Adel posts recently, well done. "Poor dribbling"?! There are lots of valid criticisms of his game, but his dribbling ability isn't one of them. If anything, I rather wish he'd go back to 2011 Adel, and start running at defenders a bit more.

'Fails penalties'?! He has missed one of the nine penalties he has taken as a QPR player. You're seriously using that as a point against him? There's a reason he was taking the thing in the first place.
          The guy aint got a clue
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Biggest load of rubbish ive ever read. How can you name zaha and 2 other mickey mouse footballers iver never heard of in super talents. If zaha is worth 15m which he isn't Adel should be worth 30m but he isn't. Also gotze worth over 40m is comical.
            I included 3 "mickey mouse players" because they are indeed selected as one of the top 20 young talents in 2012.

Son being in top 10 in 2010, 2012, 2013
            Kagawa being in top 10 in 2011
            Zaha being in top 15 in 2011, 2012

you have never heard of them because you don't watch world football.

For me, I spend an hour to look at world journalists' view everyday and do care to look at some other matches when there is no QPR game that week.

Comment

The guy aint got a clue
              Sorry I just see Taarabt as useless players at times (inconsistency is the biggest problem he has)

Comment

Well there are more columns telling that Adel is not a teamplayer and is inconsistent than the columns telling he is good.

Well the majority thinks he is nowhere as good as officially rated talents around the world, it is undeniably true and as I love QPR so much and dont want us to go down, I dont want to see Taarabt playing as a attacking midfielder or as a wing-forward. As he is now, he is more fit into Second Striker's role because he is damn too selfish and can't keep the ball well.

Comment

I included 3 "mickey mouse players" because they are indeed selected as one of the top 20 young talents in 2012.

Son being in top 10 in 2010, 2012, 2013
                  Kagawa being in top 10 in 2011
                  Zaha being in top 15 in 2011, 2012

you have never heard of them because you don't watch world football.

For me, I spend an hour to look at world journalists' view everyday and do care to look at some other matches when there is no QPR game that week.
                  Selected by who? A korean magazine?
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post

As Chelski wants 2010 Torres which isnt realistic as he is, I don't think Adel will be able to play as confidently as he did back in 2011. The reason being he is far too inconsistent as a footballer. Not just him I can list many other in our current squad, Park, Hoilett, SWP, Granero, Mackie(though he featured alot)

Comment

Sorry I just see Taarabt as useless players at times (inconsistency is the biggest problem he has)
                      I wouldn't use the word useless to describe him, but inconsistency I agree is definitely his main problem IMO.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Adel has a lot of raw talent, and that is a rare commodity. That is what makes him worth millions.

If he could produce his best fairly consistently, I think he'd be worth at least 20m (and off to Man Utd).
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Well there are more columns telling that Adel is not a teamplayer and is inconsistent than the columns telling he is good.

Well the majority thinks he is nowhere as good as officially rated talents around the world, it is undeniably true and as I love QPR so much and dont want us to go down, I dont want to see Taarabt playing as a attacking midfielder or as a wing-forward. As he is now, he is more fit into Second Striker's role because he is damn too selfish and can't keep the ball well.
                          SMH

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Selected by who? A korean magazine?
                              no FIFA

Comment

Don't think anyone in PL will be interested. Maybe he will go to France, possibly 7m if we can get a couple of clubs fighting over him. Cannot see it though.

Having seen nearly every game this season I would say that most of his performances are indifferent. Only once this year was he truly brilliant and that was in the Fulham game. Some great skills, and tricks coupled with some dire defending and poor choices and overplaying. I really can't see anyone coming in from him. Far too inconsistent.

Bizarrely there is likely to be more interest in someone like Mackie (albeit nowhere near 7m), who has probably 1% of Adel's ability, but is a consistent 6/10 every week.
                                :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                                X