Man Utd Song on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Utd Song on Saturday

Incenzo just tweeted swapping bowles for scholes and Taarabt for carrick.....

Must admit I've been singing it in my head since Saturday.

I quite like this. We definitely need a new Taarabt song. He's been our star player for years now, and '...too good for you' isn't that good a song really. It also doesn't work unless Adel has already done something good - no use encouraging him on a bad day by saying he's already too good.

Adel Taarabt, you knoooowwwwww, hard to believe its not Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      I quite like this. We definitely need a new Taarabt song. He's been our star player for years now, and '...too good for you' isn't that good a song really. It also doesn't work unless Adel has already done something good - no use encouraging him on a bad day by saying he's already too good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d9PNHW5GC8
      I know all songs are copied at some point but isn't this a bit soon to nick it?

For it to be effective you need every one doing it.

Comment

That's a perfect song for a northern accent,I can't stand it.thought they sounded like a load of retards singing that.no cha cha cha for me
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          I know all songs are copied at some point but isn't this a bit soon to nick it?

For it to be effective you need every one doing it.
          I'd love us to come up with something original, but it sadly seems to be way beyond the capacity of our main singers in QPR blocks + awaydays.

Look at all the great suggestions for Faurlin, for instance, and he ended up with the boring Furlong one. 'There's only one [EVERYONE]' etc etc zzzzzz

This chant may be a direct ripoff, but at least it isn't yet a standard.

Comment

And we already rip off one of United's most famous / iconic chants:

"pride of all Europe, the **** of the north, we all hate the city and scousers of course..."

Comment

I couldn't make out the chant at the match, now know what they were continuously singing in the 2nd half.

when you have quality players, the songs easily follow.

We in turn would have "you're only here for the shopping, here for the shopping"

Comment

Bottom of the league in the chants too... Some of the crud that comes out of the loft is awful.... If I renew nxt season will look for a different seat.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Except that its not! Has to be a vaguely believable song.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Thought it was quality for the first 30 seconds or so, but 30 minutes is a tad too long..... I believe even Carrick himself found it annoying after a while...

Comment

By the way- let's give Adel a song after it's confirmed that he's going to stay with us next season. If he does, he's a real legend and deserves a quality chant.

Comment

Yeah lets pinch that song because we cant come up with our own, christ!!

Comment

I doubt he'll merit if- because he'll probably do nothing this season and be off in the summer- but if Remy did then the Buzacky Song could be ressurrected with Loic Remy replacing Buzacky and new replacing white before Pele... I miss that song.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            That's a perfect song for a northern accent,I can't stand it.thought they sounded like a load of retards singing that.no cha cha cha for me
                            Very true, I just gave it a good blast in the car and it only works in a northern accent..

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              Yeah lets pinch that song because we cant come up with our own, christ!!
                              I wasn't saying nick it, just commented on incenzo on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X