No announcement yet.

Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think Fabio is a far better back as imo he is prpeared to be involved more I don't see Traore being confident enough to hold the ball and try make the line for a cross often enough to me he looks to lay the ball off to early on to many occaisions , has the ability but not sure he has will to put a full shift in , needs to a good look at young Townsends effort

Comment

I think Fabio at Left back and Traore in front of him would be tasty left hand side

Comment

I thought he was excellent and he is growing in confidence.

The main issue is and will be scoring goals. On Saturday there was zero movement up front, and you can feel sorry for the central midfielders who basically had nobody making runs and were swamped by a hard working Utd midfield. Not surprisingly, they sometimes gave it away, but then so did Giggs a few times but their fans weren't on his back...

Granero is someone who tries to hold onto the ball until he can make a good pass, but this is a far cry from having good players around you like he did at Madrid, moving for the ball and making intelligent runs. I would like to see Granero play behind Remy. I also agree, Mbia is a centre back, not in a million years a midfielder.

We did okay but the battle really starts now...

Comment

Working...
        X