Relegation - Its a mini league of 4 now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation - Its a mini league of 4 now

With saints win against Citeh were now bottom of a mini league of 4 teams. As downbeat as i am after todays performance were only 6pts off the top of this mini league and thats where we need to be come may. Looking at it this way it helps me to stay positive.

It's 7 points when you take goal difference into account. We have one striker, I think, and a team that has two left feet and a cubed head.

Comment

I think its between 3 now

Comment

You're wrong

It's two from three

One place was booked just before Xmas
        Somebody failed to remove the Curly Haired Lonk Kwunt from his position after we lost to west Ham at home

Who joins us down there could be key as I feel we could be in for more of the same next season
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

-----------Cesar----------
          Fabio-Samba---Hill--YUN
          ------Mbia----Derry------
          Swp-----Granero-----T.S
          -----------Remy----------

With this we will survive.

If not we wont.

No taarabt
          No traore

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I think its between 3 now
            For the remaining two places.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
              -----------Cesar----------
              Fabio-Samba---Hill--YUN
              ------Mbia----Derry------
              Swp-----Granero-----T.S
              -----------Remy----------

With this we will survive.

If not we wont.

No taarabt
              No traore
              Oh get a life mate, one untried performing week in week out in a competitive league Korean is not going to save us. Admire your national pride but please give it a rest

Comment

Tony Scully is not the answer to our problems on the left wing

And dropping Taarabt is just daft. We'd be the least creative team in Premier League history. We could get away with it if we had excellent movement and patterns of play, but we simply don't. West Brom, Swansea etc are all able to score goals without relying on individual moments as their players all know what their role is, and they clearly work on attacking patterns. We have none of that - when did you last see us score a nice team goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Gipper View Post
                  Oh get a life mate, one untried performing week in week out in a competitive league Korean is not going to save us. Admire your national pride but please give it a rest
                  Never included any kinda national emotion to it.
                  This is our present and will be the sole solution.
                  Do you really believe Adel is a classy footballer who knows how to balance boost up our players? Whenevr he plays he depresses the whole squad. He keeps failing ball keeping.
                  Dont you think it is unfair to not use a new player in any important match?
                  What if yun turns out to be better than traore who did nth yesterday?
                  Chill out and think carefully.
                  Adel isnt a saviour atm.
                  We n
                  Obviously lack communication trust and chemisty. Never seen adel talking to his mates gently. All he did yesterday was to yell at other players.

Comment

Okay my view aside, even the commentators said adel is short tempered and his selfish plays let the whole squad down to hell.

Comment

My nationality and identity as korean? Ok forget those. I will never include adel, park and traore in the squad if I were arry.
                      Just for this season that is.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                        Never included any kinda national emotion to it.
                        This is our present and will be the sole solution.
                        Do you really believe Adel is a classy footballer who knows how to balance boost up our players? Whenevr he plays he depresses the whole squad. He keeps failing ball keeping.
                        Dont you think it is unfair to not use a new player in any important match?
                        What if yun turns out to be better than traore who did nth yesterday?

Chill out and think carefully.
                        Adel isnt a saviour atm.
                        We n
                        Obviously lack communication trust and chemisty. Never seen adel talking to his mates gently. All he did yesterday was to yell at other players.
                        You do seem to get a little over excited about any Korean Acquisition
                        Our sole solution ?. Maybe you should manage the team
                        I never actually mentioned Adel or his failings/ability
                        Depends on the new players ability to perform constantly at the highest level which is the manager and coaching staffs decision
                        Yun may well turn out better and i wish him all the best if he does, but if he's not up to it at the moment the crowd could slaughter him and destroy any confidence he has
                        As chilled as I could be after 300 odd miles and that performance. As for Adel like i said never mentioned him but believe we do need a saviour at the moment, just can't see it being a Korean full back, no offence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gipper View Post
                          You do seem to get a little over excited about any Korean Acquisition
                          Our sole solution ?. Maybe you should manage the team
                          I never actually mentioned Adel or his failings/ability
                          Depends on the new players ability to perform constantly at the highest level which is the manager and coaching staffs decision
                          Yun may well turn out better and i wish him all the best if he does, but if he's not up to it at the moment the crowd could slaughter him and destroy any confidence he has
                          As chilled as I could be after 300 odd miles and that performance. As for Adel like i said never mentioned him but believe we do need a saviour at the moment, just can't see it being a Korean full back, no offence.
                          Im not offended at all. But the reason im bit out of calmness is because adel isnt the player who will ever make a change to us, but why people rate him so high there are plenty of other local english players that are miles better than him. Though they may lack in skills and showmanship they are good pacymaker and are good passer which adel isnt.

Not only is adel worse than those many english but I find some particular moroccans who play better than adel. Adel is a futsal player but never a footballer.

Comment

Do change the record ffs

Comment

Working...
                            X