Remy.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy.........

Only QPR can sign a bloke for big money to score goals and he gets injured the day before the game.

Just fricking sod's law!

I've had enough watching Mackie playing up top. We could have played until the summer and he wouldn't have scored!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Totally agree.

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

and me. but still people think he's the solution .

Comment

You know what gets me....The scores of people who sing his name like hes banged in more goals then jonny spence.....Not worthy of that song..Touch is non league
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

im affraid tf threw his money down te drain with remy who we probably will never see again......hooper/rhodes both for less than remys fee!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It's not remys fault he gets injured in training is it? In the games I've seen he looked ok.
              I doubt he will stick about when the inevitable happens tho & don't blame him!!
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Why did we go for him really. This happens every time.
                Buy british!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  im affraid tf threw his money down te drain with remy who we probably will never see again......hooper/rhodes both for less than remys fee!
                  Are you mixing up a cruciate ligament injury with a groin strain? or are you just revelling in the doom and gloom? be all change tomorrow anyway, you should change your name to schizomondo or factopolar

Comment

Well it isn't Mackies fault either, we have no other options.

Its like when everybody blames Derry, M'Bia, who else exactly is there to come in? Thats why we end up playing the same players every week.

Remy, is the injury that bad? or is it MB talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Are you mixing up a cruciate ligament injury with a groin strain? or are you just revelling in the doom and gloom? be all change tomorrow anyway, you should change your name to schizomondo or factopolar

go ahead and make fun of my disabilty if it helps you...munchausens kills!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I bet mackie would have buried that penalty though !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          couldn't agree more .

Comment

Charlie Austin would of been a better buy because whatever happened he would probably stay with us in the championship and if we go down would of had time to gel with the team over the remaining games .

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              Well it isn't Mackies fault either, we have no other options.
                              Apart from the 2 strikers on the bench, fully fit or not, and the one that wasnt in the squad you mean.....?

Comment

Working...
                              X