iv'e not given up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iv'e not given up..

Still think we will stay up. We are rangers and we always do it the hard way. Second half looked promising and something that can be worked on by Harry and the boys. Bring on Swansea next week.

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Still think we will stay up. We are rangers and we always do it the hard way. Second half looked promising and something that can be worked on by Harry and the boys. Bring on Swansea next week.
    Quite agree...... Its not over yet by a long way. Most of the gloom seems to come from some of our fellow Kenters.
    In WM this pm btw....nice village!!!

Comment

Agree vblock.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry fellow Kenters for my negativity, it's mainly because i had to get a rail replacement bus to strood and then a train today!

Comment

I still think we have half a chance. But the way we have tightened up at the back we now need to find a way of snatching a goal at the other end.

Its not until I just looked at the table and only Everton and Stoke have drawn more games; we have drawn 11 and the draws are killing us. If we had only turned two of those draws into wins thats four more points and were joint 17th. Were bottom of the league but undefeated in over half our games it dont make sense.

Decent chances spurned where we could have taken three points but ended up with one like today and Reading at home are dragging us down. We need to become Ruthless

Comment

Working...
          X