Penalty miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penalty miss

Awful penalty telegraphed where he was going to put it Zamora should have taken it.

Was Zamora on the pitch?

Comment

I agree it was not a good penalty, opened up his body too early, Zamora wasn't on the pitch though.

Comment

Zamora was on the pitch before pen

Comment

Was never gone score in a million years. Was not in least bit surprised when he missed. Would've been a bigger surprise had he scored.
          :drunk:

Comment

I never fancied Adel from the spot (dont on set pieces either) today I, think he has missed as many for us as he has scored from the spot. Some people just look like they are going to score from the spot everytime i.e Andy Thomson and Helguson and others like Adel its clearly 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I never fancied Adel from the spot (dont on set pieces either) today I, think he has missed as many for us as he has scored from the spot. Some people just look like they are going to score from the spot everytime i.e Andy Thomson and Helguson and others like Adel its clearly 50/50
              I don't remember him missing even one, but am willing to stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                I don't remember him missing even one, but am willing to stand corrected.
                Thought he missed a couple in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Thought he missed a couple in the championship
                  Maybe he did, I can't remember though.

Comment

You sometimes you just Know its going to be missed! well today was one of those Days...where is heider when you need him!

Comment

SHould have let Cesar take it.

Comment

Their keeper moved to the left before Adel took the spot. But Adel did not change his mind and that what makes great penalty takers.

Comment

I thought Adel had 100% record in the champ,and Zamora was on the pitch at the time of pen

Comment

Apparently we have missed three pens in a row in the prem which is an equal record and we have only had two pens this season both against Norwich and both missed

Comment

Never missed a pen for us today was his first miss. It happens keeper guessed right and saved.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X