Negative Line-Up Cost Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    give Harry an email and tell him about ....you know.....i know you dont want to talk about it......you played at a high level etc..
    blablabla nobody in this forum has any managing experience other than Football Manager but that has nothing to do with the guys right to post his opinion.

I feel we play much like Sousa atm.....very Italian with 10 players behind the ball and a lonesome striker.....which we dont have btw using Mackie as the running man. I do not like it, and in these parts of the world it will not win you anything!
    HR likes playing attacking football - people said......yeah right, didnt even see it against the MK Dons so that is not the reason for us loosing that game.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
      blablabla nobody in this forum has any managing experience other than Football Manager but that has nothing to do with the guys right to post his opinion.

I feel we play much like Sousa atm.....very Italian with 10 players behind the ball and a lonesome striker.....which we dont have btw using Mackie as the running man. I do not like it, and in these parts of the world it will not win you anything!
      HR likes playing attacking football - people said......yeah right, didnt even see it against the MK Dons so that is not the reason for us loosing that game.
      He does the best he can with what he's got...

Comment

He does the best he can with what he's got...
        I love Harry. He's done wonders for the club given the state Hughes left us in. We wouldn't have a chance of staying up without him. He's forgotten more anout football than I'll ever know, but he got it wrong today, however, by playing Mackie up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          I love Harry. He's done wonders for the club given the state Hughes left us in. We wouldn't have a chance of staying up without him. He's forgotten more anout football than I'll ever know, but he got it wrong today, however, by playing Mackie up front.
          Remy ........injured
          Zamora......Injured Championship player
          DJ............Championship player
          Bothroyd...hahahahahah
          Mackie......fit, available and willing to give 100% .Scottish national striker.

Did the best with what he had...maybe hoped a goal would come from midfield? or that we could win a penalty?

Comment

Remy ........injured
            Zamora......Injured Championship player
            DJ............Championship player
            Bothroyd...hahahahahah
            Mackie......fit, available and willing to give 100% .Scottish national striker.

Did the best with what he had...maybe hoped a goal would come from midfield? or that we could win a penalty?
            Both DJ and Bothroyd would have done better today - actually Bothroyd has scored the last two outings.
            Not the problem though......problem is there was no other striker to partner Mackie. Mackie is not a real striker to me......but anyway at best at Championship Level. You forget that Bothroyd in an England International, but all in all you could have put Samba up there and we would have been more dangerous than today.

I ask again - why did we not adress this striker issue in the transfer window.....why did we loan Cissé out?

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
              Both DJ and Bothroyd would have done better today - actually Bothroyd has scored the last two outings.
              Not the problem though......problem is there was no other striker to partner Mackie. Mackie is not a real striker to me......but anyway at best at Championship Level. You forget that Bothroyd in an England International, but all in all you could have put Samba up there and we would have been more dangerous than today.

I ask again - why did we not adress this striker issue in the transfer window.....why did we loan Cissé out?
              Cisse was as much use this season as mudflaps on a tortoise

Comment

Working...
              X