Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southampton

Good to see us sell out our away allocation.

Got mine just in time yesterday thankfully, woulda been gutted to miss out on this one. Looking forward to it.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Another game where we haven't took the full allocation though isn't it? Only had 2,500 instead of around 3,200?

Comment

im in the saints end with my pal who's from the iow so on their database!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Snapped mine up. Very happy we've sold out, it's gonna be a big 'un.

Comment

Did think we didnt have full allocation

Comment

We should've taken the whole 3200

Comment

Shortsighted to not take max allocation for a crucial fixture which is **** easy to get to... the more fans we have in the ground the better!

Comment

Fe cking pi ss ed , couldnt get tickets yesterday as online booking so busy and by the time i got through on the phone sold out and I bl oody live in Southampton!! Why not the full 3200? we have always sold out at Southampton. Have to sit with my mates in the home end now:angry1:
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Got my tickets a few days ago, Harry is gonna get a pretty hostile reception from what I hear, always like the soton game cos it's a short trip from bournemouth for me.

Comment

I thought I heard today that we are getting the extra tickets to get the maximum allocation. We have always sold out at Southampton and have never lost at their new ground. Another f**k up from the club like West Ham.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Got my stag doo in a box there for this game.. Not sure how long it will be till we are rowing
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Definitely should of taken the full allocation for this one, when you consider how quickly the first lot have sold out, we would have easily sold out the rest, i know plenty of people who missed out on tickets!

Comment

i was hoping to get one, might have to get one in their end. what are the chances if im not on their data base?

Comment

I heard they are releasing another 1000 odd in the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X