DJ Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Campbell

I'm not sure if it has already been posted but DJ Campbell did not complete his move to Blackburn last night. I have seen many complaints that we are short up front but I have always rated Campbell since he signed and still think he has something to offer to the team. I imagine Harry called him back when the Odemwingie move fell through.

I think most on here feel he aint been given a chance and I agree

Had a few odd few games in the starting line up and then used him as a sub the rest of the time

Never thought he has been given a proper chance like most others at the club

Can see him doing a better job then Zamora and Bothroyd tbh

Comment

100% deserves a chance. not been given a fair crack at it imo. TBH I could see him and Remy scaring the sh*t out of defences with Adel playing just behind

Comment

consensus seems to be he is not part of harry's plans and will now go out on loan, but we will see pretty soon i guess - when does harry have to name his 25?

Comment

Glad people are agreeing. I can't remember many games he's played where he has had between 70-90 minutes.

Comment

The 25 man squad is announced at 5pm today.

Comment

IanJTaylor‏@IJTaylor81

For all those asking, @RealDJCampbell move to @OneRovers did NOT go through last night. He is training at #QPR today #QPR

Comment

Wonder what impact he makes in training really? I would have liked him to cement a place in the team as he is an R.
                He was so good for Blackpool...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Afraid I don't rate him. Or Zamora. Or Bothroyd. Or A.Johnson. Or Hulse.. Not a yard of pace left among them, which Harry actually said (and which we all know anyway). Awful signings.

We're massively short up top and Remi will struggle to shoulder it. If we don't make, it will be because we simply don't have the firepower to turn one point into three and I'm afraid that is where we fell short this window.

At least we're not taking it up the harris at the other end anymore on a regular basis, cheers Harry.

Comment

Dj will be in the 25 cos if Remy got injured, we'd be totally ****ed! As opposed to mildly

Comment

bettingpro‏@bettingpro
                      Ha ha this is brilliant. DJ Campbell told Steve Bruce he was away for lunch then went and signed for Blackburn!

I guess he took such a long lunch break, he left it too late to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                        bettingpro‏@bettingpro
                        Ha ha this is brilliant. DJ Campbell told Steve Bruce he was away for lunch then went and signed for Blackburn!

I guess he took such a long lunch break, he left it too late to sign.
                        And here is the BBC article on it.

DJ Campbell denies claims from Hull boss Steve Bruce that he walked out on talks by claiming he was going to get lunch.

And they thought Odemwingie had some front.

Comment

Working...
                        X