Harry found a way to stop City, Chelsea and Spurs scoring against us
    NOW he has to find a way to score goals against the rest
    that ultimately will determine our fate

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
      Dont worry Remy and Samba will both score 20 goals before the end of the season and all will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
        yup spot on

Comment

Yes that is the job in front of him, but when you look at our games against WBA and MK Dons it is not exactly scoring chances mayhem he has come up with so far. Alot has to change because i am sure Norwich will park the bus to start with tomorrow, and work from there.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
            Yes that is the job in front of him, but when you look at our games against WBA and MK Dons it is not exactly scoring chances mayhem he has come up with so far. Alot has to change because i am sure Norwich will park the bus to start with tomorrow, and work from there.
            not sure they'll park the bus, I think they will come and have a go and think it's an opportunity to get 3 points
            that might suit us better anyway

Comment

We did really well, remember the januay transfer window is the hardest time to buy players as most clubs don't wish to let them go.

We got a top class striker and center half which is a massive improvement on what we have, an unknown left back, and two good midfield players.

We've had good go so I think we've done ok, remeber Zamora and Hoilett is coming back very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Some are dissapointed we haven't got another striker, as am i after getting to like the idea on Odemwingie's pace up front or wide, however, it didn't happen so we move on.

For all those being negative, it's time for a little perspective.

If we were all told we could sign 2 of the following 3 players, Samba, M'Villa, Remy.... I am pretty certain 99% of our fans would choose Samba and Remy as they were the key positions that needed strengthening, and they are top, top players.... I mean who'd have dreamt we'd get them to help our casue only a few weeks ago???

For me anything else is a bonus and of the others:

Yun - I have really high hopes for this lad and think he will have the perfect attitude and work ethic and could become a real gem.... who knows, having a compatriot around may help Park find his game also???
                Jenas - Back on his day i thought was very good for Spurs and unsung to a degree with a lot of his good work going unoticed, however, how have injuries affected him.... if he finds his form, could be a shrewd investment, but i have doubts.
                Townesend - Hardly know anything about the kid and he's been farmed around the championship for 3 years without really standing out.... i find it hard to imagine he'll improve what we have, but Harry will know him and he could be a livewire so here's hoping.

Dissapointing not getting Odemwingie, but we have attacking players to support the front men so we may be fine anyway, but i was also dissapointed we let Faurlin go out as i think he has a lot of quality. Hopefully he will find form and return in the summer revitalised and good for next year, but i expect he;s not in HR's thinking so may be offloaded in the summer... however, worst case scenario, we could recall him for a championship campaign, but i don't think that will be necessary as think we'll overcome Villa, Reading and Wigan.
                Very good post Del.

Comment

Working...
                X