No announcement yet.

WBA have released statement on Odemwingie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rumour is wba want park in part ex with hoilet n we cant believe it!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Nothing to do with sky, but i agree he will sign. West Brom just haggling and who can blame them. They wanted cash and Hoilett, told to F. off, now want cash and hoilett wages free on loan, told to F. off, will then ask for Cash and Hoilett partially wages subsidised, probably told to F. off, and will finally settle for Cash.
      Indeed. And lots of it. Real cat and mouse game. They know there is no way they can take Ottemwingie back now. But they also know we have run out of other options after Crouch fell through.

Comment

He certainly wants to come to us.

Comment

Richard Conway BBC ‏@richard_conway
          Odemwingie arrived at QPR, then left immediately. Not in talks with club. Understand it was a move by him to force the issue with WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Does not have permission to speak to us
            Really don't want us to get into trouble over this? Could be classed as an illegal approach?
            It might just be a bit of sabre rattling by WBA trying to bump the price up! Just hope we do this correctly no come backs.

Comment

@The_Paris_Angel - Hi @odemwingieP , if you go back to WBA now I reckon you'll be ok. I don't think anyone's noticed.

Comment

Niall Quinn has just said he thinks there is a lot of bluff going on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Niall Quinn has just said he thinks there is a lot of bluff going on tonight
                  Par for the course.

Comment

SSN
                    qpr wouldn't let him in the building.......... we done nothing wrong

Comment

Just said on ssn, NOT ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING!!!!
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Par for the course.
                        Yeah exactly....QPR have just said we didn't let him in the building (Odemwingie) so can't see as how WBA can chuck illeagle approach at us, very sensible move from Phil B

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Just said on ssn, NOT ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING!!!!
                          He's probably holed up close by for the moment we are allowed to let him in

Comment

I think this one is dead.

Comment

Odemwingie said: "I am disappointed this is all happening. I met with Dan Ashworth this morning and we shook hands that I could leave with his blessing if the £3.5m fee was met. Now, as I am on my way, I find that there are more complications. It is frustrating to say the least. But I am hopeful a solution can be found."

QPR could be left to rue on what could have been as they struggle to force through a move for West Brom's Peter Odemwingie.

Comment

But they told him to stay in Springbok until they phone him. We paying for the drinks

Comment

Working...
                                X