Jenas & Bentley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenas & Bentley

Sorry I'm late. Haven't been able to keep up to date but WHAT THE ****?

huh they are both OFF at the moment......get in

Comment

They're squad players, I don't see the big deal myself
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sorry, don't want either!!!!
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Strange one as Harry never picked them when he was at Spurs

Comment

Hopefully harrys just on the wind up

Comment

2 showers of sh*te..no thank you.

Comment

Jenas, no, Bentley, might as well considering we don't play Hoilett.

Comment

Jenas no better than Faurlin so would make no sense and Bentley hasn't done eff all for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Jenas no better than Faurlin so would make no sense and Bentley hasn't done eff all for a long time
                    That's not fair.... he's consistently checked himself in the mirror at least 50 times an hour.

Comment

Jenas better than Derry, Diakite and Mbia.

Bentley better than SWP and Mackie. Bentley dead ball ability is 100 times better than Adel's and Granero's and with Samba and possibly Crouch, set pieces are gonna
                      play a huge part in us scoring goals. Can barely remember a goal scored by us from a set piece, this is pretty much down to Adel's inability to strike a ball properly.
                      :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                        Jenas better than Derry, Diakite and Mbia.

Bentley better than SWP and Mackie. Bentley dead ball ability is 100 times better than Adel's and Granero's and with Samba and possibly Crouch, set pieces are gonna
                        play a huge part in us scoring goals. Can barely remember a goal scored by us from a set piece, this is pretty much down to Adel's inability to strike a ball properly.
                        How does an injured Jenas compare to Derry, Diakite and Mbia... Because that's where he'll be most of the time.

As for Bentley..... was never any good since his Blackburn days. He got a big money move , thought he was the mutts nuts and barely played since. Been loaned out to lower league clubs and barely made any impact and hasn't scored a goal for years. Would rather SWP any day of the week, although he admittedly has more ability than Mackie, but is he anywhere near fittness....i doubt it, meaning even Mackie would be a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          How does an injured Jenas compare to Derry, Diakite and Mbia... Because that's where he'll be most of the time.

As for Bentley..... was never any good since his Blackburn days. He got a big money move , thought he was the mutts nuts and barely played since. Been loaned out to lower league clubs and barely made any impact and hasn't scored a goal for years. Would rather SWP any day of the week, although he admittedly has more ability than Mackie, but is he anywhere near fittness....i doubt it, meaning even Mackie would be a better option.
                          Lots of assumptions there mate. I think Bentley could be a top player. Lots to prove but at least he has/had ability. Best crosser of a ball since Beckham. Derry, Diakite and Mbia are limited at best, never score, never create a chance are basically stoppers. Plus they are likely to be suspended every 5 games as they get booked every game. Would not be disappointed if DIakite or Mbia every played for us again. Clueless.
                          :drunk:

Comment

Bentleys chance to be a top player has long gone.

Comment

Buying Jenas + Bentley would astonish me. AFAIK neither kicked a ball under Redknapp in the past two years.
                              But if taking one of them on loan (with Spurs paying the wages) got say Huddlestone in and Livermore on loan then it is probably worth it to improve CM.
                              Harry announced Livermore after the Spurs game so it may be possible he will arrive

Comment

Working...
                              X