Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't no why but I don't want Bentley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't no why but I don't want Bentley.

And I have no idea why .......

Who gives a sh!t as long as whoever comes in helps us stay up?

Comment

Exactly in Harry we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        And I have no idea why .......
        Agree, very surprised with this one as Harry wanted rid of him when at spurs

Comment

Do not want Bentley or Jenas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Bentley is a flash c**t who thinks he's the man. Already been relegated with Birmingham and Wets Spam!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I know, it's because he won't be of any help in keeping us up.

Comment

Personally think he is $hit and don't want him, but in Arry we trust.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Much prefer a Jag actually....

Comment

I think that it would be a poor buy. He is a totally wated talent who just enjoyed the money and doesn't want or need to work hard anymore.

I would be very disappointed if we threw money at this plum.

Crouch is one has been I can accept...but Bentley is going way too far.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Some quotes from the f365 forum transfer thread, to give an idea of the general rection to the potential Bentley and Jenas signings...

On Bentley...
                    I honestly dont get why this is happening. Why would anyone bring him in for a relegation fight? Why would anyone bring him in FULL STOP
                    Happy Spurs day everyone. Already ****ed off that it looks like Everton may get Negredo but the fact that Harry could be paying actual money for Bentley and Jenas fills me with so much joy
                    Redknapp after Bentley, who he never played while at Spurs? ok...
                    Surely Bentley knows if QPR achieve thier short term goal of staying up Redknapp will just bomb him out again anyway, as he did at spurs.
                    Other than large amounts of money why would he want to go and play for him again. It can't be good for his career really although having said that I'm not even sure who bentleys parent club is at the moment.

Comment

Are the likes of Bentley and Jenas just names thrown around in the press or has Harry actually mentioned them this morning?
                      If the former, my guess is they are just playing the final day game and chucking names around for fun. If it's the later then whilst I'm no fan of either, in Harry we trust - I guess
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

0924:
                        QPR boss Harry Redknapp on Sky Sports: "I do not think we will be saying goodbye to Jamie Mackie. [Potential loan signing] Jermaine Jenas is an excellent player when he is fit.
                        "The rest of the day involves training for me, and chief executive Philip Beard will getting on with the transfers.
                        "I do not know why I am associated with deadline day, I did not do that much business with Spurs. I wish I was sitting in a situation where we did not need any players.
                        "But, we are not in that situation, and we have lost centre-back Ryan Nelsen so I need a replacement for him and we have got Chris Samba. He is a massive signing for us."

Comment

I dont want him and Jenas either got to be better out there? Really hope this is just paper talk

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            0924:
                            QPR boss Harry Redknapp on Sky Sports: "I do not think we will be saying goodbye to Jamie Mackie. [Potential loan signing] Jermaine Jenas is an excellent player when he is fit.
                            "The rest of the day involves training for me, and chief executive Philip Beard will getting on with the transfers.
                            "I do not know why I am associated with deadline day, I did not do that much business with Spurs. I wish I was sitting in a situation where we did not need any players.
                            "But, we are not in that situation, and we have lost centre-back Ryan Nelsen so I need a replacement for him and we have got Chris Samba. He is a massive signing for us."

so he confirms samba is done - fantastic!

Comment

I want a Bentley; I don't mind getting that Bentley. We badly need one or two creative midfielders........

Comment

Working...
                              X