X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent confirms faurlin move

http://www.football-italia.net/30162...wanted-palermo
    Disappointed that he wants to make it perminent
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Looks like his heart hasnt been in it for us for a long time then

Comment

I think this is his agent talking.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Looks like his heart hasnt been in it for us for a long time then
        To be honest, it has been since Hughes brought him back early from injury recovery, he lost his confidence and lost confidence in the club's ambitions, i think he was worried for competition as well and fear that he may get injured again and in italy, he is unlikely to be involved in potentially dangerous play
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Could be that he has become disillusioned at QPR with all the new signings, position of the club, new manager...blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            I think this is his agent talking.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hes a gonner..Not good enough. Fantastic servant to the club but we move on.. To slow for me..Physically and mentally
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Really rate faurlin but against MK he was nothing short of a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  Really rate faurlin but against MK he was nothing short of a disgrace
                  Everyone was though, that was the issue... play with bad players long enough and you become bad yourself. Was hoping he would move on loan but not with a view to make it permanent

Comment

Tbh it's clear Harry doesn't rate him so this loan could make him a better player & hopefully come back to QPR
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Hes a gonner..Not good enough. Fantastic servant to the club but we move on.. To slow for me..Physically and mentally
                      Agreed.

Comment

As much as want him to do well he's generally been poor this season. The only good game I can remember him having was Fulham.

Comment

Felt, i think everyone feels that way mate.. I want him to do better then anyone..Fact is he hasnt adapted.
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Felt, i think everyone feels that way mate.. I want him to do better then anyone..Fact is he hasnt adapted.
                            Echo.
                            I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

I take it this will be made official by the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X