Out of Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Play

Right, now I may well be losing the plot here but did the ball not go out and hit the ER stand roof from Hart's clearance in the second half and City just played on. I think this also might have happened in the first half too.

I was in the ER stand and just assumed it must have been the wind, but surely not? Poor from the officials if so.

No, it wad going over but the wind blew it back. The ball never went out of play.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fair enough then! Apologies..

Comment

Saw people in ellerslie going mental about it (i was sitting in p block) and had to laugh.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

on a similarish thing - was watching the game back on Football First on Sky - Remy cleared a corner right over the top of Ellerslie stand and commentator said something about the ball ending up in South Africa Road!!! They need to do their Geography these comms..

Comment

Happened twice IIRC - ball was hoovering over the bl00dy roof and next thing I know it's back in play
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A windy night like last night would be the perfect time to try out a remote control ball, just for converting those tedious draws into narrow victories; easily done too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Saw people in ellerslie going mental about it (i was sitting in p block) and had to laugh.

Sat screaming in the Ellerslie at the Lino over that; screamed at the ref for the Remy penalty. Wrong both times. Lesson to learn? Stop screaming at officials. As if I'll learn that.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Sat screaming in the Ellerslie at the Lino over that; screamed at the ref for the Remy penalty. Wrong both times. Lesson to learn? Stop screaming at officials. As if I'll learn that.......
                  Never stop screaming at the refs!!! Even when they're right. The atmosphere was great yesterday just because the crowd thought we weren't getting any of the decisions.

Comment

Working...
                  X