Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Nelsen

A QPR legend?
    We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

No. A player bought to do a job who did more than we thought he would/could. He's been really important for us but the bottom line is we are bottom and he is part (only a small part) of the reason why we are. He played 20 odd games and has left us when we need him, but for reasons I can understand. Legend, no way. Great bloke? Definitely!!

Comment

What has he done to be worthy of that title?

Comment

For Chist sake!

He hasn't been here 5 minutes, leaves us mid relegation battle and we have been bottom for most of the season. Hardly a legend.

Yes he has played well, but get a grip.

Maybe your username suggests you are just on the wind up?
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Looks like we're spending £10m to replace him.....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            For Chist sake!

He hasn't been here 5 minutes, leaves us mid relegation battle and we have been bottom for most of the season. Hardly a legend.

Yes he has played well, but get a grip.

Maybe your username suggests you are just on the wind up?
            No mate I'm not on the wind up. I'm a season ticket holder in the South Africa road stand, and I see a few fans on the Facebook page saying he was a legend so I decided to come here and ask everyone what they thought. It was a question hence the question mark and I wanted to know what everyone thought.
            We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

Certainly not a legend but massive respect for his efforts in what was probably a season too much for him going by the injuries he is carrying

Like many pointed out, wasnt brought in to be a starter week in week out

Comment

A fond footnote in QPR history

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  No. A player bought to do a job who did more than we thought he would/could. He's been really important for us but the bottom line is we are bottom and he is part (only a small part) of the reason why we are. He played 20 odd games and has left us when we need him, but for reasons I can understand. Legend, no way. Great bloke? Definitely!!
                  Spot on. A legend would have seen it through to the bitter or sweet end come what may.
                  Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

If his leaving means we get Chris Samba, perhaps it is worth it.

Comment

He played 20 odd games for us most of those we didn't win and although he played well in most of them. A legend! No not even close

Comment

NO, as others have said good player, great bloke, top pro ect.
                        Legend no, Alan Mcdonald (rip) now that guy was a LEGEND.
                        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

To be a legend you have to of died first.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                            He may wish he was dead once he takes over the mess we refer to as Toronto FC!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                              marsh, bowles , sir les all alive as far as i know mate!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X