so the club #### up again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the club #### up again!!!!

im ####ing gobsmacked we are crying out for a poacher of goals and whoopee####ingdoopee we bring in another 'major untested' winger/outside right/left non scorer!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    im ####ing gobsmacked we are crying out for a poacher of goals and whoopee####ingdoopee we bring in another 'major untested' winger/outside right/left non scorer!!!
    no he is a striker...believe

Comment

:( i dont know wether to laugh or cry!!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        :( i dont know wether to laugh or cry!!!!!
        done crying over QPR years ago...now i just laugh as tho its all expected

Comment

He can play both positions

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            so can Tarrabt....he aint set the team alight tho has he?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              so can Tarrabt....he aint set the team alight tho has he?
              taarabt cant play up front despite what certain people on here say. he doesnt understand the offside rule first of all ;D 2nd he drops way too deep. if i was to rate them as strikers from what ive seen. ud give simpson a 7 and taarabt a 4

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                At the same time

Value for Money

Comment

Originally posted by houseofpain View Post
                  At the same time

Value for Money

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    done crying over QPR years ago...now i just laugh as tho its all expected
                    I am the same mate.I expect the worse.Had enough dissapointment over the last 31 years watching Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      I am the same mate.I expect the worse.Had enough dissapointment over the last 31 years watching Rangers.
                      they don't surprise me anymore....so i don't get my expectations up on anything to do with QPR.....that way i am not too disappointed when things don't happen....just angry they never seem to learn by their mistakes.

33 years for me now and still never regret supporting the r's...no other team quite like them

Comment

Yeah mate.We all whinge and moan,but we will always be there on match day.

It's in the blood mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Yeah mate.We all whinge and moan,but we will always be there on match day.

It's in the blood mate.
                          too true mate too true

Comment

Whilst I would prefer QPR to buy a proven striker. I dont expect them to do so.

Simpson is a striker, but I will not get my hopes up.

On the plus side, he is fast and playing for Arsenal, should have decent ability to control the ball quickly. So on that basis he is better than Agyemang (control), Pellicori (speed) and can't be worse than Helguson at finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Whilst I would prefer QPR to buy a proven striker. I dont expect them to do so.

Simpson is a striker, but I will not get my hopes up.

On the plus side, he is fast and playing for Arsenal, should have decent ability to control the ball quickly. So on that basis he is better than Agyemang (control), Pellicori (speed) and can't be worse than Helguson at finishing.
                              i think with the right partner he will be very good...but we don't have that partner for him......

Comment

Working...
                              X