Roger Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Johnson

I reckon he could be worth trying to get. Wolves are skint and he aint the worst defender about. No world beater either i grant you but beggers cant be choosers and all that

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    I reckon he could be worth trying to get. Wolves are skint and he aint the worst defender about. No world beater either i grant you but beggers cant be choosers and all that
    Better than Ben Taim.

Comment

He along with Scott Dann are ridiculously overated. Both got relegated with Birmingham then went for high transfers... Dann for £5m to Blackburn, who then went down and Johnson £7m to Woilves who then went down...... I think it's safe to say they aren't anywhere near as good as they were hyped to be a couple of seasons ago. Add to that Wolves would expect a high fee to cover most of the inflated fee they stupidly paid and he aint worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
        Better than Ben Taim.
        Have a look at his profile picture on the offy, he looks as fat as a jelly bean
        Last edited by Fraggy; 26-01-2013, 03:55 PM. Reason: tut tut

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            He along with Scott Dann are ridiculously overated. Both got relegated with Birmingham then went for high transfers... Dann for £5m to Blackburn, who then went down and Johnson £7m to Woilves who then went down...... I think it's safe to say they aren't anywhere near as good as they were hyped to be a couple of seasons ago. Add to that Wolves would expect a high fee to cover most of the inflated fee they stupidly paid and he aint worth it.
            Like i said he aint no world beater but i reckon we could get him for peanuts as Dean Saunders has said himself Wolves need to clear the decks. Could do a job alongside Hill imo

Comment

Johnson seems to have had "issues" over the past couple of seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Like i said he aint no world beater but i reckon we could get him for peanuts as Dean Saunders has said himself Wolves need to clear the decks. Could do a job alongside Hill imo
                I'd ratehr stick with what we've got than pay anything for a bang average over rated player.

Comment

the sh** that got Cisse sent off and sent us spiralling down the league. Cost NW his job and turned a lot of fans hair grey, no thanks
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    the sh** that got Cisse sent off and sent us spiralling down the league. Cost NW his job and turned a lot of fans hair grey, no thanks
                    To be fair to him, he did nothign to get Cisse sent off... barely reacted when many woulld've thrown trhemselves to the ground... Cisse did that all by himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X