Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have a player who is averaging a goal a game!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a player who is averaging a goal a game!!!!

...and hasn't even made the bench most of this season.
    Cracking quality strikes too.
    Works hard, acknowledges the fans as well.

Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

I can't wait till half term is over so kids and more importantly teachers go back to school and stop causing trouble. Hogan is not clinical and to small for centre forward
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hogan should start next saturday..

not up front but out wide
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I can't wait till half term is over so kids and more importantly teachers go back to school and stop causing trouble. Hogan is not clinical and to small for centre forward
        The exclamation marks should have told you that it was a cynical comment which said more about our forwards than it did about Hogan.
        Never suggested him as a centre forward.
        Although Kevin Phillips isn't exactly Mr.Gigantic.
        And Hogan WAS a striker at West Ham (still not personally suggesting it should happen).

And when all said and done, he has scored 2 in 2...

Comment

Hogan should definitely start on Saturday against scunny.

Well, i'd like to see it anyway
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            And when all said and done, he has scored 2 in 2...
            Yeah you sooo right.... 2 in 2 against massive clubs.... AHEM... I mean more like goals against clubs which is roughly his level of ability. Far too lightweight, goes down easier than someones wife I know and struggles to beat an egg let alone a defending player on the other team!

Comment

Deserves a chance on the left from the start. He can only score who he is put up against. 2 goals in 2 games shud be rewarded ffs. He is a terrific talent
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

We also have our best defender yet to start a league game.

Things have really improved under Magilton.

Guess he has never heard the saying 'if it ain't broke then don't fix it'.

Comment

I'd give Hogan a start at the weekend. We need goals and I don't see too many other players in the squad getting on the scoresheet on a regular basis!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Yeah you sooo right.... 2 in 2 against massive clubs.... AHEM... I mean more like goals against clubs which is roughly his level of ability. Far too lightweight, goes down easier than someones wife I know and struggles to beat an egg let alone a defending player on the other team!
                    Albeit two decent goals, which would've found the net against any team (except possible Tuesday's where the keepers positioning could've helped.

Did you not watch his performances at the end of last season? I thought he was starting to look quality, especially when Tarbatt came along.

Comment

He works well with Taarabt, and the two of them, along with Vine, were starting to put together some nice appropach play on Tuesday.
                      They need a chance to play regularly together.

Comment

Him and taarabt link up really well and should both start imo
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Dont know how you can say hogan's good he offers NOTHING how many goals and assists has he contributed last few years???? hes a lower league player.

Comment

Agree and many are getting carried away
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by e=mc2 View Post
                              Dont know how you can say hogan's good he offers NOTHING how many goals and assists has he contributed last few years???? hes a lower league player.
                              The composure he showed on Tuesday when scoring his goal suggests that he is a lot lot better than any of our strikers - it was an excellent goal, well taken from a "fringe player" and the so called top pro's at our club were shamed by his finish.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X