Was wigan interested in Buzz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wigan interested in Buzz.

With JM having issues with Buzz is it possible that there could be a trade with Buzz and Watson?

Right now I would take the trade as I honestly believe that Watson is a better player.

Comment

Especially with the new kid coming in.

Comment

Having said that Buzsaky is a centre midfielder and not a winger. If and when Magilton figures that out then we have potentially the best centre midfielder in the league. He needs consistency and needs matches. He doesn't need the manager bad mouthing him pubically.

Comment

watson and faurlin would be a good partnership!

buz is a great player but having him in our side makes our side unbalanced imo..

if he plays its either wide or behind front man.. thus making everything more difficult.

i dont think we can play buz, routledge, taarabt and vine all in the same side.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            Having said that Buzsaky is a centre midfielder and not a winger. If and when Magilton figures that out then we have potentially the best centre midfielder in the league. He needs consistency and needs matches. He doesn't need the manager bad mouthing him pubically.

No that could get hairy

Agree with you totally Sirpie, Buz should be the engine of the entire team. Before he was injured he was the only player we had that could have cut it in the Premiership. I just hope he finds his form again soon.
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Am a big Buz fan but have to agree that having a not quite fit Buz and Vine in the same team as Routledge and particulary Tarabt just isn't working. Legs is the only one who seems to actually realise you need to put a few tackles in and isn't ambling about like its some kind of practice match.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kevster269;116413] No that could get hairy [QUOTE]

Oops!

I think Magilton needs to decide who is his best 4 midfielders are and their 4 replacements and stick the rest in the reserves. I can't see anyone taking on some of our players so the only way to get them out of the club is by forcing them out by subjecting them into playing reserve football - it wouldn't take long before they ask for their contracts to be terminated.

Comment

No player on ten grand a week will volunteer to have his contract terminated. he might ask for a transfer, but as stated elsewhere, who wd pay the likes of agyman, mahon or even vine the money they are probably on for us, particularly with long contracts?

Comment

Working...
                  X