What kind of striker is Homer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of striker is Homer?

Ive never seen him play? We have too many attacking midfielder kind of strikers - is he an out and out striker, or another vine type of striker, who creates rather than scores?

honestly hes not an out n out striker, his goal scoring record does reflect that, hes more of a winger lmao but does play up front aswell however with that pace hes gonna be a real threat and is a very good footballer.

Comment

He is a Walcott type of a striker. He could easily play on the right wing instead of Routledge but he has the pace and an eye for goal which means he can play up front.

Henry was a winger at his age and Wenger turned him into a striker. I think Wenger is trying to do the same thing with Simpson.

Comment

sounds good, but what we are missing is someone who can get the ball in the net. Hope hes good

Comment

I thought Gorkks could do that?
          Only joking!!!!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            sounds good, but what we are missing is someone who can get the ball in the net. Hope hes good
            Some say he's good but only 7 goals in 41 games for Millwall on season long loan 2007/8 doesn't sound that encouraging. Prefer someone like Earnshaw whose averaged nearly a goal every other game throughout his career and only player ever to score a hat-trick in all 4 professional English leagues,FA Cup,League Cup,and for his Country.I know he's available and about to sign for someone else but who knows.He certainly knows where the goal is and is still only 28 and in his prime and a proven striker at all levels of the English game.

Comment

Very quick and technically very good as you'd expect coming from Arsenal, remember he's older and wiser than when he was at Millwall, not lacking in confidence either. Is an out and out striker, and should be played there.

Comment

ENGLISH , GOAL SCORER HE IS THE FUTURE JUST NEEDS A BREAK THROUGH

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  Some say he's good but only 7 goals in 41 games for Millwall on season long loan 2007/8 doesn't sound that encouraging. Prefer someone like Earnshaw whose averaged nearly a goal every other game throughout his career and only player ever to score a hat-trick in all 4 professional English leagues,FA Cup,League Cup,and for his Country.I know he's available and about to sign for someone else but who knows.He certainly knows where the goal is and is still only 28 and in his prime and a proven striker at all levels of the English game.
                  As winalotto rightly says he is a year older now and will be played upfront rather than as a winger like he was at Millwall.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                    honestly hes not an out n out striker, his goal scoring record does reflect that, hes more of a winger lmao but does play up front aswell however with that pace hes gonna be a real threat and is a very good footballer.
                    He is a classic pacey striker with a good finish. Extremely strong and has a good leap. Apart from that i agree.

Comment

he will do a good job for us, if he actually comes here
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

well he aint agyemang or roly poly helgusson which is a great thing:anger:
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                        X