So Jim's lost the changing room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jim's lost the changing room?

as did Dowie ...as did Sousa (allegedly)

Do our players/big time charlies want to play for anyone? ...or are they just not as good as we have been led to believe?

Weren't we told in the summer that the players had a say in who the next manager was and that's why we ended up with Jim Magilton?

Have the players got it easy?

Jim can do the job and needs to show them who's boss, these players if there are taking the mick, not only are they taking the mick of Jim but us fans also.

The players know if anyone is to go it's the manager, something needs to be done asap if that's the case.

Comment

MYU roughly what time will Pete's latest be on tonight?
      Thanks mate
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's Thursday, not today.

Sorry

Comment

I could understand Gorman being the angry nasty one but not Magilton. Sometimes you need a good cop / bad cop from the manager and his assistant but they've got it the wrong way round. Gorman should be giving them a rollicking and getting them to do extra laps whilst Magiltion does the nicey nicey stuff for the camera.

Comment

Gorman is the good cop in this partnership - trust me he's far too "nice" to be anything else
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Makes you think Flav still has to much of a team picking influence. no respect from the players.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                Gorman is the good cop in this partnership - trust me he's far too "nice" to be anything else
                I didn't realise that. He always comes across as nice but I thought under that moustache there was an angry cop hiding from the press.

Comment

maybe he could find the lost dressing room at 200 baker st, tfl lost property office!!?????

Comment

Yeah sorry MYU.
                    I was thinking it was thursday.
                    It has been a very long week
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

All these players are probably on good contracts and are playing like they couldn't give a to$s.

Magilton is doing the right thing by giving them a kick up the #### and still they dont responed,we should of had a clear out in the summer, oh know we cant it was someone's bright idea to give most of them 3 or 4 year contracts!

Comment

[QUOTE=scarface;116539we should of had a clear out in the summer,[/QUOTE]

How can we have a clear out when we dont even replace the ones we did get shot of in the summer
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                          All these players are probably on good contracts and are playing like they couldn't give a to$s.

Magilton is doing the right thing by giving them a kick up the #### and still they dont responed,we should of had a clear out in the summer, oh know we cant it was someone's bright idea to give most of them 3 or 4 year contracts!
                          The only way we could have cleared out most of these players is if people either a) someone wanted to buy them or b) the players would agree to their contracts being terminated.

Comment

That's my point if we hadn't given them long contracts most of them would of been out of contract by now,the most they should of got was 2 years.

I know nobody is going to buy them.

Comment

Agree with scarface ...Agyemang is clearly sitting around on his fat #### with a nice 4 year contract in the bag ...I think the player of the year do showed a lot of what this group of players think about our club and fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X