Not easy being a manager is it......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not easy being a manager is it......

Vine, Buzz, Ephraim, Gorkss, Connolly, Vine all praised on here - all started and we produce what is said to be our worst half of the season.

I know what will happen now is another raft of people saying, Buzz should play in the middle, Vine needs another strike partner, Connolly isn't a left back etc etc etc

Bur surely sooner or later we are going to face up to facts either

1) SQUAD isn't good enough

2) Jim can't get them playing

We have 5 days to sort out 1) - not going to happen - so that means that in all probablilty we're looking at Pete's infamous "Its not Jim" remark coming true all too soon!

No we haven't signed another player called Vine - sorry!

Here's one for you. Name a game where Mahon and Legs have started in central midfield where the team has put in a good performance or even an average one?

Comment

spot on baz dont know why we are playin two holding cm's. dont know what jim is thinkin, buzz aint a right winger.. not excusing how poor he was last night but even so he should be in the middle with either mahon or legs

Comment

Good post but a few things were obvious Ageyman Vine Buzzacky and Rowlands were all coming back from long term injuries.

The forward line should have been sorted out in July as Cardiff did with Chopra.

I'm still not sure how good Jim's judgement call of slaughtering one of our best players after a year out in the press is going to motivate Buzzacky.

Magilton still does not know what his best side is, if he carries on this way he will be sacked by Xmas.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
          Here's one for you. Name a game where Mahon and Legs have started in central midfield where the team has put in a good performance or even an average one?
          That's exactly what I was just saying here.

Comment

he is paid and will get a massive cheque when sacked.....

if the players don't respond, tell us and drop em...then let em walk by the volatile bok and face us...oh sorry , they don't do the WALK OF SHAME ANYMORE

Comment

Mahon/Legs - that's just another excuse - they weren't playing together on Saturday!

Comment

Think most believe they can be a top manager, i'm waiting for the Man utd job to come along.

Comment

didn't the offy site state, HE WAS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE???

to who??

Comment

Whether its Legs and Mahon in the middle or Rowlands and Buzsacky, they should still be able to pass the ball to each other against Accrington Stanley.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

it wasnt the passing for me, it was the lack of creation in the middle of the park. it should have been buzz and legs in the middle from the start with balanta or routledge on the right.

simple as.

Comment

Didn't we pay a fortune for a new pitch to help us too??
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Was the first half that bad !!!!
                          19TH YEAR FOLLOWING THE R,RS

Comment

yep.

Comment

I think what is interesting and what I have noticed, is that when we had LDC as manager, Agyemang, Vine, Buzsaky, Leightwood etc played really well... now they look a shadow of themselves and we look worse than last year under sousa.

To me, I think its a coaching problem, it just showed how good a coach di canio actually was, he could man manage and handle players, man I miss him! also it was even better football with a lesser team!!! So clearly something is wrong at QPR, bad karma, and bad coaching TBH.

Comment

Working...
                              X