Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are not ingrates but

nor ungrateful for the new investment etc

but many qpr fans are appalled at the direction of our club...
    accepted corporate is vital income but as all these areas are empty it has been a pointless campaign.

they "saved" us, well the abc loan was crippling us and that being re-negotiated was a weight off the club.

we have a global ambassador, for what? doing what?

i still see empty seats
    i am struggling to fill away coach(es)...
    of a group of 8 from f block only 2 turned up last night ( and i had a free tkt from the loyalty thing)!! these guys usually are die hards...
    i see a tiger mascot that means nothing to me, ok kids may like it
    i see a new badge that i feel nothing for, no association
    i have rarely believed the spin of late....if we have near 10,000 season tkt holders, and forest had near 2000,,a crowd of 13000 meant only 1000 general sale tkts sold then !!!!

new owners talked of projects,plans and 4 yrs...NOT FANS
    new owners raised prices 33-50% and tried to raise em during last season
    we have failed to sign proven quality goal scorers
    new owners created elite areas and alienated fans...
    i imagine if i am drowning and i am saved and the life saver then wants my wallet..shall i say thank you? or call "police"??

so many loyal, die hard fans are just walking away and/or are disconsolate
    lack lustre team performances
    instablity with managers means an endless carry on....a revolving door...cmon jm hasn't long going by what we've seen...flav will be in that DRESSING ROOM SOON AND GIVE EM ALL WHAT FOR, WHAT GOOD IT DOES I DON'T KNOW....

main problem is that they raised expectations with talk of premier league and champions league, raised prices and then sold our top scorer without an adequete replacement brought in. hopefully the last point will be sorted out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
      main problem is that they raised expectations with talk of premier league and champions league, raised prices and then sold our top scorer without an adequete replacement brought in. hopefully the last point will be sorted out this week.
      Do you rate Marcus Bent (31 year old who's scored 104 goals in 534 games is it - 1 in every 5 to 6game) or Jay Simpson (Youth Cup winner - clearly proven at Championshion level) as a better player than Blackstock (23 year old who's scored 50 goals in 181 games - thats 1 in every 3 to 4 games)... So the last point wont be sorted out this week.

OH I'm soooooo excited!

Comment

arsenal bring through good players so hopefully he'll be good. hopefully bent can do the biz for us too. hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          nor ungrateful for the new investment etc

but many qpr fans are appalled at the direction of our club...
          accepted corporate is vital income but as all these areas are empty it has been a pointless campaign.

they "saved" us, well the abc loan was crippling us and that being re-negotiated was a weight off the club.

we have a global ambassador, for what? doing what?

i still see empty seats
          i am struggling to fill away coach(es)...
          of a group of 8 from f block only 2 turned up last night ( and i had a free tkt from the loyalty thing)!! these guys usually are die hards...
          i see a tiger mascot that means nothing to me, ok kids may like it
          i see a new badge that i feel nothing for, no association
          i have rarely believed the spin of late....if we have near 10,000 season tkt holders, and forest had near 2000,,a crowd of 13000 meant only 1000 general sale tkts sold then !!!!

new owners talked of projects,plans and 4 yrs...NOT FANS
          new owners raised prices 33-50% and tried to raise em during last season
          we have failed to sign proven quality goal scorers
          new owners created elite areas and alienated fans...
          i imagine if i am drowning and i am saved and the life saver then wants my wallet..shall i say thank you? or call "police"??

so many loyal, die hard fans are just walking away and/or are disconsolate
          lack lustre team performances
          instablity with managers means an endless carry on....a revolving door...cmon jm hasn't long going by what we've seen...flav will be in that DRESSING ROOM SOON AND GIVE EM ALL WHAT FOR, WHAT GOOD IT DOES I DON'T KNOW....
          i couldnt agree more with that mod

Comment

Working...
          X