Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who saw the steward in the 2nd half.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who saw the steward in the 2nd half.........

absolutely pelt it from one end of the Ellerslie to the other. T'was very funny
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Last season, I'm pretty sure it was against Carlisle as well, had the strange on going's with the bloke on the roof of SOuth Africa Road. Anyone get to the bottom of that one?

Comment

The guy on the roof last season, ' Batman ' as we named him, was changing a light or something like that.

I did notice the steward yesterday, he did it a few times, twas v. funny!
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

He was fresh of the blocks

Maybe we should give him a ball and see what he can do with it?

he was a lot quicker than any player on the pitch
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

I saw a steward checking some young lads bag in the first half:scorn:. The kid was about 10
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I saw a steward checking some young lads bag in the first half:scorn:. The kid was about 10

come on pete, he may have had plastic bottle cap on his fruit shoot which CUD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!!!!!

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I was holding a glasses case in my hand, and a Steward asked what i was holding? I had to open it up to show their were glasses in it?? what else would it be?

Comment

ID THE STEWARD AND BAN HIM...would they allow a fan to run along seats like that?? empty or not

not funny and he should be disciplined asap.
                or different for them and "us"

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                  I was holding a glasses case in my hand, and a Steward asked what i was holding? I had to open it up to show their were glasses in it?? what else would it be?
                  Could have been A BOMB!! Or a LAZER gun which you CUD HAVE KILLED BERNIE WITH!!!!

:horror:

Our stewarding, generally is well OTT and has been since fans no longer were stewards
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Love the bit last night walking past the ground on way to car.

Heard this steward shout "sir you are not allowed to walk back up stairs " and I could see this guy then go to man handle the guy, next minute GP walks out having a go at the steward
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe now gp knows how we feel!!!

Comment

GP got thrown out too because of our friend DFE

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          come on pete, he may have had plastic bottle cap on his fruit shoot which CUD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE!!!!!

still prefer it to having what west ham had

Comment

loved it when "We've got the fastest steward in the world" rung out in f block .

Comment

Working...
                            X