Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandara, a non having ago reply

Right fella heres my tupenth worth.

Its not your fault that you dont understand what supporting a Team really means.In Korea Football is big but not as big as in Europe and in the UK its our National sport and yours is electronics{joke]. The Prem has a lot to ask for IMO and has done good and bad.It has brought untold riches into the game in both finachal and talent terms.It has dragged the game into the modern era and has brought the world to notice and love it.Now your a Korean lad and Park is say the Pele of your Country so you love him.Over here we admire players some prob love them but in genral its the team thats everything.If you ask most UK fans they would take their Club side over the National one evryday of the week. So your at a dissadvantage by not knowing our history and the culture surrounds our game.Now im not picking on just you there are plenty post Sky followers now who also dont understand the roots behind their sides.

I will give u an example. In the pre sky days a derby meant loads and was a proper rivalry,this could be down to location or some long lost dispute but always local.Nowdays you have {IE] Chelsea hate Spurs Man U etc more than us or Fulham thier true rivals.Brentford hate us with a passion but havnt played us for years again a proper rival,they dont hate say Liverpool .The newbie fans have never really lived the dark times when grounds were ****,pitches were worse than ****,players were actually human,u were treated like scum,women were scarce at the game,and always chance of trouble.But this was our game,the average mans game,it wernt pretty and it struggled for cash but we kept it afloat.The average fan has been swept aside nowdays for the fashonable fan who dont know the songs dont know why we hate Chelsea etc.

And as for slagging Park off its not a race issue its anot performing issue.Over the years QPR black white and now Asian players have all been slaughtered,its simple if they dont like it do their job better.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Gt, the poster in question is not in Korea..

But I am sure if we can get someone to translate your post into basic English, it may be very useful. :pleasantsuprise:

BTW: I agree with a lot of what you posted.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

where then but the ideas good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        where then but the ideas good though.
        I did post what country he is located in, in that original thread, but he PM'd me & kindly asked me to remove his location.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

not Korean my ####...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            not Korean my ####...
            Nice one.

Comment

Trust me, he is not in Korea. Not that that should matter...
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

is he in Gravesend?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Trust me, he is not in Korea. Not that that should matter...
                  might be a Korean living in Sweden? whatever nationality he is he has no idea on football culture in Europe. We support clubs in Europe not individual players.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    is he in Gravesend?

Comment

Working...
                    X