Other club forums tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other club forums tonight

had a look at Villa,Swans,narwich,sunderland,stoke, geordies and they all hate us.All saying we are ruining the game by paying silly money{they dont pay silly money and millions on players do they].Say we are on the road to financhal ruin{how do they know how much our owners have and are putting in,we dont].

It is just jealousy,if it was the crunchers theyed be weeing themselves like we are.I love the splash the cash approach so truck em.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

we're definatly on the road to financial ruin, their right there

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
      Are we? As Leighs says no one knows what our financial situation is except the owners and management

Comment

ill wait until we know the particulars, (that is if we have signed him) to really form an opinion on what i think of this transfer. as much as it hurts me to say it, i have a lot of those fans right (thats not to say theres probably a fair bit of jealousy involved). lets just hope this is a marquee singing that comes good

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          had a look at Villa,Swans,narwich,sunderland,stoke, geordies and they all hate us.All saying we are ruining the game by paying silly money{they dont pay silly money and millions on players do they].Say we are on the road to financhal ruin{how do they know how much our owners have and are putting in,we dont].

It is just jealousy,if it was the crunchers theyed be weeing themselves like we are.I love the splash the cash approach so truck em.
          what was rediculas wast stoke paying 12 mil for palacios villa spending 24 mil on bent.

we are getting two very good internationals for 16mil.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

forgot to add chelsea paying 50 mil for torres
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Its jealously, pure and simple. Everyone wanted us down last season as they knew we had more financial clout then Bolton and we would be competing with them.

Every single one of those teams has spent similar money - Crouchie/Jerome at Stoke (£20mil combined?!), Bent at Villa (£18mil rising to £24mil), Cisse at Newcastle (10mil). Swansea and Norwich not as much but they've bought a fair few players for a few mil each which all add up - Ki went to Swans for £6mil, Hernandez 5.5mil. Norwich a little less but Bassong 4mil Snodgrass 2.5mil plus a few more.

I posted a rant at the start of the season which pretty much ended with a FUK EM ALL attitude and I've not changed my views since!

Comment

Hmm. Strange how we are being judged! Our owners a very very rich men. They are also very proud business men with massive European rep's which they would not like to lose on us.

The fact is we were hoping Chelsea would go bust when the Russia ploughed in Millions, Actually Portsmouth is more down to an owner who was largely unknown and could not back up his desire. Mittals or Fernandez would not want to be linked to failure.

Premiership will pay clubs £50 million plus next year!

Comment

Are city on the road to financial ruin? Doesn't matter if we go down our owners have more than enough.

Comment

http://www.transferleague.co.uk interesting reading. Not all accurate I'm sure, esp on our page where it says we signed Yoshida for 2mil (whos actually at Soton). According to that site, Soton spent 28.5mil on players, but no one says anything about them. Ridiculous.

Comment

it does make me mad,they judge us on our ground fanbase etc compared to them,If they compared to owners wealth theyd shut up.then they pull the old if the owners leave chessnut,well that applies to any buisness doesnt it.If weve got it why dont we go for it.get the prem place stability ,get the new ground,and push on.Thats what they really are scared about,little old QPR if they survive again what will they do then.If we can stay up i think weve made it i really do,we will be going places eventually,not top 4 but anythings poss after that and they all know it.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                        Hmm. Strange how we are being judged! Our owners a very very rich men. They are also very proud business men with massive European rep's which they would not like to lose on us.

The fact is we were hoping Chelsea would go bust when the Russia ploughed in Millions, Actually Portsmouth is more down to an owner who was largely unknown and could not back up his desire. Mittals or Fernandez would not want to be linked to failure.

Premiership will pay clubs £50 million plus next year!
                        Agree i like to think our owners value their reputations and not be involved in or accused of trashing a 125 year old club

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                          Really hope your wrong, but as we cant stop this out of control juggernaut that is our club , lets just pray Tony `s got it right
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I wouldn't take much of the negative stuff on other boards seriously. Not really representative of much at all imo.

There is the occasional gem in the feedback though - like the sunderland guy on the barcode board saying you paid for his flight lol

Comment

I've long thought football fans are massive snobs. What they hate more than anything is a club from the wrong side of the tracks "getting above themselves" and daring to want to improve. So all those clubs at different times have spent serious sums - normally put in by wealthy owners, as at Newcastle. What I love most is when they try the old line "I'm not jealous, I actually worry for their fans..." Yeah right...

Comment

Working...
                              X