Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empty seat's my Lord ... empty seat's!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty seat's my Lord ... empty seat's!!!!

Usually get to my (gold) seat in the Upper Loft at 2.45pm for a Saturday kick-off. Last night we decided to buy bronze seats in the H Block, which is bang opposite the Q Block. Just a little observation from my bronze H Block venture ...... As we have those wonderful name tags on the back of our seat's now, it's very easy to see who is, or who is not, a season ticket holder.
    In the gold L Block section where I have my ST, I've lost somewhere in the region of 12 mates, who sat near to me (I do wash by the way) who've NOT renewed this season. Even last night, as we sat in the bronze lower price range area, there were a vast number of seat's without name tag's on, indicating non-season ticket holders!
    Add to that ..... in the gold section next to the bronze H Block, there are huge numbers of seat's, also without ST name tag's.

So what's my point you say? ..... Apart from the spin that came out of Loftus Road during pre-season build up along the lines of .... 'Were rushed off our pinky's due to the huge number of ST renewals n' applications' I don't really have a point, because it's there for all to see!
    The Rangers fan base has made the point for me. I'm not gloating, in fact it makes me sad - This groan over the QPR structure for ST's has been exhausted to the full, I just wanted to put my observation into the fold due to last night's low attendance ...... For what it's worth, the only real shining light to come out of the Stanley match, was the performance Matt Connolly who was cool, calm, and the only real quality, in a very poor QPR team:( :(:(
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

The little bits of sellotape fell off?

Comment

I have not really moaned about the Ali Russell 'lies' until last nigt. I went to get my ticket in the Upper Loft and handed over £10 with my ST. I was then advised that all the bronze tickets had sold out and I would have to buy a Gold seat, I said to the kid behind the counter that there was no way the Bronze had sold out but he said orders were orders. Lo and behold when I got in past the ***** steward trying to block my way, there were 3 people in HU & JU. To say the lies I was told wound me up is an understatement and they wonder why people are just not turning up.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
        I have not really moaned about the Ali Russell 'lies' until last nigt. I went to get my ticket in the Upper Loft and handed over £10 with my ST. I was then advised that all the bronze tickets had sold out and I would have to buy a Gold seat, I said to the kid behind the counter that there was no way the Bronze had sold out but he said orders were orders. Lo and behold when I got in past the ***** steward trying to block my way, there were 3 people in HU & JU. To say the lies I was told wound me up is an understatement and they wonder why people are just not turning up.
        Shocking

It really takes the ****

Comment

it is a farce and I am not sure if it is even legal. I know several people who had to buy gold tickets in ju as they were told the bronze seats were sold out for the forrest game, guess what plenty of bronze seats available along with half of JU
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

as of forest game me and my boys still dont have our names on our seats so wouldnt read too much into that lol

Comment

My dad didnt have his name on his seat..and randomly he actually wants it. the box office said they'd sort it and now he has simply "JONES" on his seat

No first name at all lol
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well they have managed to really annoy me and it will make me seriously consider going to another early cup game. The business sense of Mr Russell is on a different planet, if Flav wants to know why the stadium is half empty most of the time then he needs to look no further than Ali Russell as it is him and his blatant lies that really make people feel they don't want to bother turning up.

Comment

don't believe the hype....

spin spin spin

empty seats means fans have turned their backs from the new corporate image of the club...empty c-club, empty seats,empty exec boxes...FOR A REASON

Comment

I'd forecast that this gold, silver, bronze, wood and tin sections, will be gone next season.

By the way, it was only a tenner
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I'd forecast that this gold, silver, bronze, wood and tin sections, will be gone next season.

By the way, it was only a tenner
                      Not for me it wasn't, I had to pay £15 to watch that rubbish

Comment

Most of the people where I sit have stripped away their name tags. I did it at 2-30pm on the day of the Blackpool game.

Don't see the point in these cheap and nasty things as we know each others names where I sit anyway.

What I'm trying to say is that there are more season tickets than the number of visible tags on seats!

I had a ticket for last nights game but got stuck in traffic on the M3 and eventually turned back when I knew that I'd miss a great chunk of the game.

Thank heavens for the overturned lorry that caused the jam!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          My dad didnt have his name on his seat..and randomly he actually wants it. the box office said they'd sort it and now he has simply "JONES" on his seat

No first name at all lol

Mine was stuckon on saturday................:shocked:
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                            Not for me it wasn't, I had to pay £15 to watch that rubbish
                            As I said. Write to the club. Demand a refund. Demand that the players pay back the supporters out of their wages for that rubbish. It was a joke. Let the club really know the feedback from the supporters!

Comment

£15 for gold AND A £3.50P BOOKING FEE....why should i pay for the club to use a bank line?? most shops no longer do this...they are just creaming it off us....

saved my ares!!

Comment

Working...
                              X