could routledge be the man who saves us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could routledge be the man who saves us

hes got five goals this season hes on england form,he is playing out of his skin he loves the rangers will he return to destroy every team that he goes up against
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Always been a big fan of Waynes; I know there are a few that wouldn't welcome his return, but I would love to see him linked back up with Tarbs.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

He's not for sale is he?

Comment

Swansea wouldn't sell him, he's doing so well for them at the moment...They are top half while we are bottom. Don't think he'd be interested.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

anyone

anyone can be sold if the money is right,we can pay him more than swansea

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            anyone can be sold if the money is right,we can pay him more than swansea
            That's true, but knowing he's in a relegation battle, would he just sit back and take the money as it comes? I doubt he'd play as well as he is doing right now at Swansea.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Walker-Wayne-taraabt was a unreal link up.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                Walker-Wayne-taraabt was a unreal link up.
                Agree.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Can I just say off topic slightly that Routledge is one of my favourite ex QPR players, real shame we didn't sign him when we went up
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Why would all these names keep being mentioned want to leave their clubs for us?
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There threads about players on top of their game with their clubs suddenly coming to us mid season are ridiculous. It doen't happen.

Comment

Great little player, but Flavio & Ecclestone didn't want to buy him when we was promoted and some people on this board didn't want him and moaned.

Funny how things change, when you look at Swansea/West Ham and Norwich etc they have a better unity than us and bought quality rather than trying to spend the most on these 'past it' big names.

Comment

yes

yes olly hoops good point,we used to buy brilliant youngsters with a point to prove like paul parker
                          les ferdinand andy sinton darren peacock dave seaman etc etc etc we would then sell them on for massive profit,this is the best way to build a proper football team not buy old has beens the old players cant be sold for any money at all and are just a waste of money but we dont seem to have a very good scouting system

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            yes olly hoops good point,we used to buy brilliant youngsters with a point to prove like paul parker
                            les ferdinand andy sinton darren peacock dave seaman etc etc etc we would then sell them on for massive profit,this is the best way to build a proper football team not buy old has beens the old players cant be sold for any money at all and are just a waste of money but we dont seem to have a very good scouting system
                            tbf Ted that description is spot on for Cisse and yet you did persist that he would be our saviour, not gloating because gutted the useless ****e has been as useful as a chocolate teapot. Agree we need to look for young hungry players and try and ship out some of these overpaid useless gits that have put us where we are
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              Great little player, but Flavio & Ecclestone didn't want to buy him when we was promoted and some people on this board didn't want him and moaned.

Funny how things change, when you look at Swansea/West Ham and Norwich etc they have a better unity than us and bought quality rather than trying to spend the most on these 'past it' big names.
                              I do agree with you about Swansea & Norwich, but only a few people moaned about our signings this summer (other then Nelsen, not many including me wanted him).

The only person I saw say this will go wrong is Dav McIntrye
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X