Kenwyn Jones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
    yer great goalscoring record there's a reason he hasnt been in the stoke team till recently the bloke has a shocking goalscoring record , no thanks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenwyne_Jones
    I wouldnt focus too much on wikipedia stats mate. He is a decent player and, paired up top with a pacey goal scorer, would do a cracking job IMO.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can't believe people are saying no to this lad! Also, similar to Bothroyd and Zamora? In height yeah but that's where the comparisons end! Jones actually jumps and uses his size!

Jones bullies defenders and has a presence up top. Far better forward than anything we have.

Comment

KJ is a has been. Buy for the future not the now. There won't be any difference in contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          KJ is a has been. Buy for the future not the now. There won't be any difference in contribution.
          He's 28 and far better than any of our strikers.

Comment

Can't get a game in this Sunderland side or is it Stoke? Either way DJ has my vote.

Comment

Can't get a game in this Sunderland side or is it Stoke? Either way DJ has my vote.
              Stoke and he's their main man at the moment.

Comment

Why sell him?

Comment

Why sell him?
                  They won't.

Comment

Why are we discussing him?

Comment

Why are we discussing anybody. We all know that it is unlikely that we will sign anybody and even if we do will if improve things.

Comment

Don't get this whole 'Graham is the saviour' cobblers...
                        He's an average striker at best in the Premier League and no better than Zamora, Cisse or Johnson!

There are far better options if you know where to look. Take a punt on a player like Kweuke at Sparta Prague. Big, Strong & Knows where the goal is.

And for the people saying 'we wouldnt have them anyway' about Remy & M'Vila are you joking? They are WORLD CLASS players irrespective of their apparent attitude. Id rather have a player throwing a strop who is worth it rather than one who is simply not that good (Bosingwa)

Comment

Much better than what we have. Can play as the target man and is proven at this level. If graham's so good why are swansea letting him go? Always thought graham was an average prem striker. Good to come off bench but shouldn't be first choice

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
                            Don't get this whole 'Graham is the saviour' cobblers...
                            He's an average striker at best in the Premier League and no better than Zamora, Cisse or Johnson!

There are far better options if you know where to look. Take a punt on a player like Kweuke at Sparta Prague. Big, Strong & Knows where the goal is.

And for the people saying 'we wouldnt have them anyway' about Remy & M'Vila are you joking? They are WORLD CLASS players irrespective of their apparent attitude. Id rather have a player throwing a strop who is worth it rather than one who is simply not that good (Bosingwa)
                            I've just finished an all nighter working on some documents I have to file today and have had talk sport on all night for company.
                            They spent a lot of time talking about transfer targets and we came up a lot.
                            Every expert (and there were lots of them) said Graham was a man we should target as should lots of Clubs but he wants to stay at Swans and has done himself no harm over Christmas. Just saying like
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I am all for having a big black centre forward. They do make a big difference, I mean drogba was a beast, they miss him massively. Jones can be good but crouch is further down the starting list and I think more realistic
                              Apperently also on Harry´s list!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Actually I'd prefer K. Jones to Crouch as a better player but we all know ther Crouch has a heart for QPR and that Harry likes him. But, playing 4-1-4-1 imo I'd pick Jones any day of the week...

Comment

Working...
                                X