QPR Spurs rearranged for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Spurs rearranged for Saturday

F*** - the only games I can make these days are evening games, wasnt able to make it to Chelski because of family reasons, but wasnt too bothered as I had this one to look forward to. I actually wanted us to lose today, can't afford to get players injured in a competition we will not go far in, so it was awkward hearing Dyer score on the radio and not feeling happy!

moday night according to official web site

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      F*** - the only games I can make these days are evening games, wasnt able to make it to Chelski because of family reasons, but wasnt too bothered as I had this one to look forward to. I actually wanted us to lose today, can't afford to get players injured in a competition we will not go far in, so it was awkward hearing Dyer score on the radio and not feeling happy!
      With you on that one mate. Can't believe I actually paid again for my seat to watch this boring abject crap dished up today by both sides. Wouldn't even try to explain to someone not in the know that this was two EPL teams playing in front of an EPL crowd, so quiet could have (should) have slept through the whole thing without being disturbed. And now at such short notice can't do Spurs as cant alter work again. Really fu****g hacked off

Comment

Gutted when dyer equalised in fergy time, can't make rearranged game on Saturday against spuds,, was really looking forward to Monday night after that superb win against chels***e.

Comment

Result glad the match has been moved

Comment

can anyone tell me if my original ticket for the monday fixture is good for the rearranged game or if i need to get it reissued etc

Comment

Cant believe those *****s moved the fixture to 12.45 kick off. ****ed up all my plans that has.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Works out well for me, I struggle to make midweek games due to work.

Comment

Love the 12.45 kick offs as means can watch the game and then go to the pub and have a few beers with a football coupon

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Love the 12.45 kick offs as means can watch the game and then go to the pub and have a few beers with a football coupon
                    Spot on, but not good for everyone.

Comment

I'm glad it's on the Saturday now to be honest. More importantly West Ham have got to replay as well so we will both be as knackered as each other come our game on the 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                        Such a shame the club failed to accomodate you

Comment

Working...
                        X