No announcement yet.

Nelsen leaving to... /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelson joined us on a short term contract as cover. He was not expecting to nor was he expected to play 90 minutes week in week out. He joined as a wise old head suitable to step in and play when the front line defenders needed a rest, got a knock or suspended. Plenty on here didn't even want him/couldn't see the point. He shouldn't be leading the line week after week in a premier league team any more and that's a fact. The other fact is he has to do that job because the others are so incompetent.
    How any one can dig him out and suggest he is dishonouring his contract IF he goes now is beyond me. He has already played more games and given more to our cause than any of the over paid big time Charlies on mega bucks and he will leave with massive respect if he does.
    Personally I think he will stay but at the end of the day it's more about whether he thinks he can continue to put his body on the line week after week and his future than any thing else.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Good lad. McCluskys?
      Works to Feltham if I recall Matty

Comment

• Latest: Ryan Nelsen has been given a few days off by QPR manager Harry Redknapp to go to Toronto to discuss becming the MLS side's new manager

Comment

• QPR's Nelsen heads to Toronto

Ryan Nelsen is set to leave struggling QPR and take over as manager of Toronto FC in Major League Soccer.

More...

Comment

• Time to bring another defender like Hangeland or Distin in fast now

Comment

• Gutted, really am
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Ah ******, we will really need his steel in the coming months.... hopefully it's the right move for him, coz it certainly ain't for us.

Comment

• oh well never mind. You can't blame him, all the best Nelson!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Sports View Post
                    Ryan Nelsen is set to leave struggling QPR and take over as manager of Toronto FC in Major League Soccer.

More...
                    :TT-TT:
                    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

• Doesn't Danny "QPR fan" Dichio work for Toronto? Doesn't he know what losing Nelsen could mean for us?

Comment

• He's not being pushed.. Its obviously something Ryan has wanted deeply for his future.
                        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                          Time to bring another defender like Hangeland or Distin in fast now
                          Really doubt if either of these will join QPR now.

As for Nelsen, shame, but really cannot stand in his way. He is looking like the best of Hughe's 15 permanent signings.

Comment

• All I can say is the best of British. I think he'll need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
                              He's not being pushed.. Its obviously something Ryan has wanted deeply for his future.
                              Exactly.

As much as I'm a fan of Nelsens, I'm disappointed he might leave half way through a relegation battle good offer or not. If I'm being honest though, MLS as a manager is a great chance
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Definitely my player of the season so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X