So who do we play up front now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane long would be quality.
    Being irish myself i have followed him for the last five years and he does have incredible work rate and a great hold up player for a little fellow.
    He wont get 20 goals a season but he creates plenty up top with his movement and hold up play.

For 5mil, go get him i say and get rid of aj 20k aweek, cisse 50k aweek, bothroyd 40 k aweek.

Another good striker who will be out of contract in the summer and is also at west brom is fortune.
    looks pretty lively and maybe worth a cheeky bid from harry
    Last edited by Hitman34; 04-01-2013, 12:07 PM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      I think it will be Dudley & Cisse.
      Yep I reckon these 2 will start vs WBA.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

DJ & Cisse makes sense.

But if we go with 2 up top, who goes in the middle and how do we avoid a repeat of so many of the games this season where our 2 have been overrun?

Comment

And where does Taarabt play?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            And where does Taarabt play?
            On the bench tomorrow I reckon.

Comment

Right now very few players deserve an automatic starting place so making surprise changes is one of the few weapons the manager has to outfox the opposition.
              It paid off vs FFC and CFC playing Adel at #10 & #9. But to survive need far more options available than the present squad provides.
              The other night showed the incredible value of a player who can hold the ball up. Adel would be found out if he tried to do that regularly and Zamora is an injury prone player still a month away from fitness.
              So I expect the club will loan/buy some extra firepower but until then shuffle the pack to keep the opposition on their toes.

Comment

Bothroyd, with Taarabt in the free role behind him
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ipswich have just signed mcgoldrick which speaks volumes to me

Comment

Working...
                  X