Is the dressing room lost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the dressing room lost?

To me it looks like it. It seems you have the home-grown players in one camp along with Nelsen and Faurlin - the players who put in a really hard shift week-in-week-out. And then you seem to have the foreigners who probably don't expect here to be long and are just here to get their pay packet in the other camp. In between you seem to have Tarbs who seems to be in both camps.

If the dressing room really is lost, then I think we need to start clearing out the foreigners in January, and take the risk of starting to bring in more home-grown young talent - if we go down, at least we'll have the foundation to come straight back up.

Might have a problem off loading that Johnny foreigner Nelsen at his age.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Might have a problem off loading that Johnny foreigner Nelsen at his age.
      Well, I did say Nelsen and Faurlin are in the home-grown camp, so I don't think they should be offloaded. And Tarbs and Traore are quality. But the rest ...

Comment

Probably best to refer to the mercenaries as mercenaries rather than foreigner's before your thread gets hijacked. Unable to insert applicable smilies as it craps out on my phone.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Warnock started the damage and Hughes compounded it and Harry will not be able to sort it out until the summer. He can start the job now though.

Comment

Will Harry still be here in the summer? I can't see him staying when we go down.

Comment

I remember distinctly seeing a vid of training some months back and the camp was split in training - Derry/Hill/Barton/Mackie/Kenny having a kickabout, and Taiwo/Diakate/Cisse/Tarbs having theirs. At the time, I thought this was strange, but thought nothing of it.

IMO dressing room not lost but definite rifts between groups of players. Nothing we can do about it this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                Well, I did say Nelsen and Faurlin are in the home-grown camp, so I don't think they should be offloaded. And Tarbs and Traore are quality. But the rest ...
                Traore looks like one of the most uncommitted out of the lot, always looking for an excuse to get substituted, and no fighting spirit whatsoever. His disinterest yesterday was quite astounding

Comment

when you see Mackies work-rate to Cisse there must be some verbals going around the dressing room. I concede Mackie's not the most technical player in the squad but it would help his game if he did'nt have to do Cisse's shift too
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I swear yesterday Mackie and Cisse weren't talking to each other. Just seems to be massive friction between the 2 . Same goes for Granero and Taarabt

Comment

Cisse and Mackie: Two of a kind=NOT
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Cisse and mackie are more opposite than their skin colour!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Cisse and Mackie: Two of a kind=NOT
                          well the give away is ones black afro french with bird s hite on his ed and the other is white tatto'ed and bit like the co alition government plenty of huff but no puff!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                            Traore looks like one of the most uncommitted out of the lot, always looking for an excuse to get substituted, and no fighting spirit whatsoever. His disinterest yesterday was quite astounding
                            i felt like running on the pitch and giving him a dry slap yesterday after the second goal went in where he trailed a player with his hands in the air appealing for nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              I swear yesterday Mackie and Cisse weren't talking to each other. Just seems to be massive friction between the 2 . Same goes for Granero and Taarabt

i noticed this a while ago the sunderland away game stood out for me, makie seems very reluctant to pass to cisse. however, it could be makies head down approach when he is on the ball though

Comment

Working...
                              X