Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
    It was August or September wasnt it?

With the squad meticulously put together by Hughes.
    Even a plum like me knew aging injury prone strikers, no proper defenders wouldnt work

Comment

Really had no chance since August. Thank you Mr Hughes.

Comment

Where are the wins going to come from? The team does not seam to be any better before HR.

Comment

The day we lost 5-0 to Swansea. Never got over that with these weak minded clueless vast waged players. Early March is my honest answer

I'm sorry for be so negative on this forum but this isn't the football club I know & love. It's been well & truly smashed
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            The day we lost 5-0 to Swansea. Never got over that with these weak minded clueless vast waged players. Early March is my honest answer

I'm sorry for be so negative on this forum but this isn't the football club I know & love. It's been well & truly smashed
            People were saying the same thing only a few years ago under Briatore in the Championship. This disastrous season is just the latest chapter in QPR's turbulent history.

Comment

I don't bother with other teams results - In the end the target is still basically the same as it ever was - Average of about 37 points means teams survive.

Forget the next two games with Hughes squad - would be a bonus to get anything. That means 8 wins 3 draws and 6 defeats from 17 games to survive.

Current squad would not even get close. But if anyone can add players to do that it would be Redknapp. Would take 4 or 5 players though, maybe more.

Also it is worth bearing in mind that most of the EPL is nothing special and aside from Manchester any half decent team can beat anyone else.

So I wont be predicting anything until after January becomes clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                (R) 20. Queens Park Rangers 38 1 7 30 16 120 -104 10

Sky sports
                Happy Christmas and New Year to you buddy.

Comment

come on guys...lets have some dunkirk spirit for gods sake....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    come on guys...lets have some dunkirk spirit for gods sake....
                    That is true for this thread and in general. We'd all be speaking German if out grandparents were as fragile as we are

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Thats the spirit..........! Keep believing until the end eh!
                      Still half a season to go and a window coming up - why write it off already??

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                        That is true for this thread and in general. We'd all be speaking German if out grandparents were as fragile as we are

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                          Das ist ein sehr guten punkt.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

havent got Barton in midfield this season so dont think we will survive

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              havent got Barton in midfield this season so dont think we will survive
                              agree about JB but i cant give up on staying up

Comment

What's with all this negativity? We're halfway through the season and many people have us relegated already.

I'm guessing these surrender monkeys are French. As soon as there's a problem they run the white flag up immediately. Maybe it's time to start wearing your white feathers with pride.....
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X