Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosingwa sickened QPR team-mates Ryan Nelsen and Clint Hill, says Harry Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosingwa sickened QPR team-mates Ryan Nelsen and Clint Hill, says Harry Redknapp

Jose Bosingwa has been slammed by his QPR team-mates for refusing to sit on the bench during their win over Fulham earlier this month.
    Manager Harry Redknapp is furious with the 30-year old, and didn’t hesitate to reveal what his disgusted other players thought of Bosingwa’s behaviour.

‘The good lads would be sick,’ he told the Fulham and Hammersmith Chronicle.
    ‘There might be one or two of his pals who might think ‘Well, you know,’ but the Ryan Nelsens and Clint Hills and all the good lads all thought it was a disgrace.
    ‘That’s the first time it’s ever happened to me as a manager and I’ve managed some pretty temperamental players. I’ve never known anyone to do that.
    ‘It was something new to me and not something I like.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2GALlv4fD
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

TBH what he said about Bosingwa and some of the under performers ranks as a glowing tribute compared to what many QPR fans have said.

When it gets to the stage where performances have the home fans booing and singing "you're only here for the money" it is a sign some things have got way out of hand and need to be addressed urgently.

Comment

I get the feeling Clint Hill is every manager's favourite. Some bloke who knows he's a bit over the hill but will play his ******** off regardless and will never complain about salary or being benched. They might not be "Prem quality" but Nelsen, Hill and Derry are all true Rs in my eyes.

Comment

This makes me love Harry even more.

Comment

i'm afraid that we can't get rid of him january. Nobody take him and he's rotting with he's 65000/week wage in youth team until he's contract ends

Comment

the problem is it is a bit of a viscous circle. If a manager wants to offload in Jan he can't slate a player too badly or the offers are lower. Be honest and it's harder to get rid.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Sack him for breech of contract. If any one in normal life refused to work you would be sacked

Comment

Players under contract can ask to leave if they are not treated well. How is it that a club cannot cancel a contract if a player is disobeying orders. After all he is being paid to do a job for QPR and adhere to club rules and instructions. I assume it is a breach of the contract is it?

Comment

Working...
                X