Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a total mess Hughes has left us in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a total mess Hughes has left us in....

And what on earth where Phil Beard and Tony Fernandes doing letting this guy go berserk in the transfer market.

We have made some decisions which defy any form of logic.

The signing of Green, then weeks later the signing of Cesar on huge money.

The policy to out good club pro's like Williams, Heider, DJ Campbell.

The purchase of Zamora, Johnson again lengthy contracts and massive money.

Now for me the whole thing stinks Hughes and Kia were far to close look how much we spent on agents fee's.

And our Chief Exectutive Phil Beard has ballsed this right up I dread to think how much is going out of the door at the moment.

We needed someone in there to keep control of things and run the club properly.

Now we are left with a few good players, and alot of players who are not earning there huge pay cheques.

In January we need a massive cull and Harry knows it.

In my opinion here's who can go....

Bosingwa
    Cesar....good keeper but we cant afford him
    Park
    SWP
    Anton Ferdinand
    Granero
    Dyer
    Johnson

I'd get back into the squad Luke Young and DJ Campbell.

If we can possibly do it Dawson from Spurs, Annelka on a short term contract the same with Joe Cole.

It's a mess people but we have a good manager in Redknapp he knows what he is doing and tells it straight.

We are by no means dead and buried in this division 5 points is still do able.

Next two home games are tough but lets give it a go. COYRS.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Wouldn't get rid of Cesar though as he gives 100% when he plays

Comment

I can't blame Tony Fernandes as he is new to foorball, but here come Phillip Beard. I think he should be sacked!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        I can't blame Tony Fernandes as he is new to foorball, but here come Phillip Beard. I think he should be sacked!
        Strange comment defending Tony for being new to football then canning Beard for being 'New to football'!!!!!

Yes we have made mistakes, BIG ones, but there were not many fans complaining about them in July and August when Hughes was going wild in the asile we were all creaming ourselves and I include myself in that. The board including Beard will have learnt some serious lessons and should we survive, and I still think we will, hopefully in the summer they will start sorting out the mess.

Comment

Can't blame the manager for the wages, that is down to others. In fact you could blame Harry for the same art Pompy, which I don't.

Hughes is easy target, but owners have made some catastrophic errors too. We are in a mess now. A mess that I fear will leave us in a worse position in the Championship than our last time there.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Strange comment defending Tony for being new to football then canning Beard for being 'New to football'!!!!!.
            My understanding is that Phil sets the wage bill, unless I am wrong!
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              Can't blame the manager for the wages, that is down to others. In fact you could blame Harry for the same art Pompy, which I don't..
              I am guessing he has learnt from the Portsmouth exprience!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Some fans really make me laugh, how do you think our little old club with its 18,000 capacity, poor training facilities etc attracted Champions league winners and highly sort after players such as Mbia, Granero, Holliet etc.

The same fans who wanted Fernandes to open his cheque book are now saying he was naive, stupid etc. Anyone with any sense knew we were paying high wages, maybe not at the level we appear to be paying Bosingwa but high nevertheless.

Whose fault, well sure Rigg and Hughes selected the players and by the sound of it the whole agent thing was connected so wouldn't look to far past them and their agent. Fernandes naive yes but he did it for the right reasons and will stick with us so let's get behind the team and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Some fans really make me laugh, how do you think our little old club with its 18,000 capacity, poor training facilities etc attracted Champions league winners and highly sort after players such as Mbia, Granero, Holliet etc.

The same fans who wanted Fernandes to open his cheque book are now saying he was naive, stupid etc. Anyone with any sense knew we were paying high wages, maybe not at the level we appear to be paying Bosingwa but high nevertheless.

Whose fault, well sure Rigg and Hughes selected the players and by the sound of it the whole agent thing was connected so wouldn't look to far past them and their agent. Fernandes naive yes but he did it for the right reasons and will stick with us so let's get behind the team and see what happens.

Comment

Maybe you should read this back to yourself. You are criticising fans for saying TF was naive and then say he is naive yourself a few words later???
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Have another read, it's the fans who wet themselves when we signed these players and wanted even more that are now saying he was naive that need to look at themselves.

Comment

Have another read, it's the fans who wet themselves when we signed these players and wanted even more that are now saying he was naive that need to look at themselves.
                        Indeed. We were always going to have to give stupid wages to attract the big names we did. My criticism is the scatter gun approach and putting quantity over quality. I don't know if we cd have got them but if we had not signed a single other player than Dawson and Berbatov (and Nelsen on a free) we would have been massively stronger than we are now. That said, let us not have too short memories - don't remember too many on here complaining when Bosingwa rocked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          How is being "new to football" an excuse to not take any share of the responsibility? It was his responsibility to get good advice from people who are not "new to football" when it comes to spending the club's and shareholder's money. And as for blaming Beard, he is just as "new to football" as TF, so where is your logic in blaming him but not TF?

I also refer you to TF's latest interview on 'Player' in which he himself admits to having made mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                          X