Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if true, why would remy choose toon over us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if true, why would remy choose toon over us?

just wondering what they have too offer that we dont. any ideas

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
    Think there will be a lot of clubs after him come January.
    Heard Chelsea want him and Liverpool so Newcastle have no chance

Comment

A team that finished a lot higher than us last season and in Europe as a result, with more chance of challenging for trophies. Not to mention a packed 52k stadium to play in every other week.....

Comment

Haha can't believe you asked that mate.

In our favour; Redknapp, Taarabt for assists, good chairman

Comment

Mate c'mon football's funny old game, how many transfers do you see and think "why the hell did he go there"? Who knows what goes into negotiations - all I know is I wouldn't rule anything out. At the time, who would have thought we would have signed Cesar? Or Granero? As unrealistic as some may sound or seem - with our owners at the helm and Arry in the hot seat, I wouldn't rule anything out. OK, maybe an away win, but I wouldn't rule most things out :drunk:
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 21-12-2012, 10:12 AM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The only thing going for us is were based in London. We lose by a country mile every other aspect!!

Comment

Nice part of London with great schools. Keeps the wife sweet with Westfield, Kensington house plus St Paul's for the kid beats biker grove
              Paid on time with TF and AB running the show unlike Malaga.
              Generally seem to pay good salaries that are long term.
              Culturally diverse so whatever nationality or religion, one will feel at home.
              As long as you turn up and not diabolical get regular first team football. Got pressure for your places at other teams, we haven't booed or moaned about one of our recent foreign signings. Even MH for what he's done to us was let off lightly with no critiscm, look at the way al fayed had a go at him same goes with how we treated Joey, we are a restpectful club.
              Odd trip to F1 courtesy of TF
              For our foriegn players, good transport links of heathrow and most players will have mates or family in London.
              London whatever anyone says is a great city, generally crime is low in the good areas and you don't get yourself dragged into any corruption.

If your a young single man, a couple of years at ours would be a laugh, if you have a young family it would be great educationally for your kids.

I live in London but if someone said to me what city if you are loaded would you want to live in, it would be here, I like living here and I'm not even loaded.

Lastly not many times for a young lad will you be hanging out with the likes of AB and TF, genuinely nice individuals unlike other owners. If you believe the vision this is an added bonus of genuinely being part of something new and great.

With Arry it's is the icing on the cake, improve you as a player and no players who has ever played for him is critical.

Clearly our league position is perilous but if we were slightly safer I think for a lot of players a move to QPR would be a good career move with a good quality of life compared to most other clubs.
              Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 21-12-2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Premiership football next season?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Premiership football next season?
                  You have to ruin it

Comment

just
                    wondering what they have too offer that we dont. any ideas
                    BLIMEY have you not been on a night out in Newcastle ?

Young Matty is going to see the sights this weekend .......... Be a good lad & post a few pix to keep the old ones happy who can't make it this weekend !
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      BLIMEY have you not been on a night out in Newcastle ?

Young Matty is going to see the sights this weekend .......... Be a good lad & post a few pix to keep the old ones happy who can't make it this weekend !
                      I'll see what I can do but given I'm cracking open me first drink at 7am tomorrow, any pics taken after midday may well be a tad blurry :drunk:
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I'll see what I can do but given I'm cracking open me first drink at 7am tomorrow, any pics taken after midday may well be a tad blurry :drunk:
                        You've seen the video of Col @ Wigan !

That's what happens when you start a marathon with a sprint ........
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Apparently Redknapp met him to sign him up for Spurs last summer so it is a safe bet he rates him.
                          But the club is in a position that due to the summer window a lot of squad places and resources are tied up without bring much of the expected benefit.
                          Which limits the room to maneouver and as a result result is that there will be good deals that sometimes do not happen especially in the short term.
                          Maybe Remy is one of those. Anelka on loan for example would improve the striker options while committing fewer resources.

Comment

Well they're a big club targeting the top 5/6, while we're a smaller club targeting 17th. The only way we could persuade him to come to us is to offer a lot more money than Newcastle are offering.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Geordie shore slu ts
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X