No announcement yet.

play buszaky up front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagree Benny. I think his best position would be as a play maker in a free role. The guy is class and knows when to play the right pass at the right time, please take note Tarrabt. He is also our best technical player and has a superb strike on him. While we don't have 1 good striker at the moment I think he should play just behind Helguson. My opinion could change and he could do a very good job as a centre mid by while we can't score goals I see him as our greateat threat further up the pitch. Fraulin and Legs can continue in the middle. I can't see the point of playing 2 big men upfront with no pace. It just didn't work. I thought the italian Pellicori worked hard but did very little to impress me. Helguson needs competition, so lets hope we at least sign 1 striker if not 2. We are crying out for a striker with pace who can score. Not really had 1 since the Ferdinand days.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Disagree Benny. I think his best position would be as a play maker in a free role. The guy is class and knows when to play the right pass at the right time, please take note Tarrabt. He is also our best technical player and has a superb strike on him. While we don't have 1 good striker at the moment I think he should play just behind Helguson. My opinion could change and he could do a very good job as a centre mid by while we can't score goals I see him as our greateat threat further up the pitch. Fraulin and Legs can continue in the middle. I can't see the point of playing 2 big men upfront with no pace. It just didn't work. I thought the italian Pellicori worked hard but did very little to impress me. Helguson needs competition, so lets hope we at least sign 1 striker if not 2. We are crying out for a striker with pace who can score. Not really had 1 since the Ferdinand days.
      You know what I meant...he's a midfielder...roaming or CM, he creates.

Putting him up front is a waste.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
      X