Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anelka in talks to cancel his contract

Premiership bound???

We always seem strongly linked with him.

great another sulky ex scum ****

Comment

But he certainly knows where the net is. Could do alot worse than him.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Not ideal, not perfect, age not on his / our side but as Matty said the fella gets goals something which is absolutely top of our list to rectify at the first opportunity.

We are not going to go out and spend millions so people need to forget about that so what's the next best thing? A tried & tested player who's scored consistently for years. I'll take that.

Comment

If he is in the mood to play his an upgraded version of Cisse imo.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            If he is in the mood to play his an upgraded version of Cisse imo.
            big if tho... ex scum too..it hurts to see these players in our shirts.

Comment

One thing you know about a Redknapp signing - that player will work their nuts off.

He puts a lot of faith in knowing a players character and it has worked well for him.

Comment

Make you right on that vblock, the thought of Lampard, even anelka in our shirt makes me sick.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Make you right on that vblock, the thought of Lampard, even anelka in our shirt makes me sick.
                  Sorry lads but it wouldn't bother me if Dr Crippen and Fred West were playing up front for us ....As long as they scored the goals to keep us up !!!

Comment

would not go near him, has the ability to devide the dressing room ala barton.

bring back dj, add austin along with cisse. that should be enough. cheaper option both transfer and wages wise too.

then concentrate on gettin a bloody centre back and premote luke young back into the squad.

job done.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      Sorry lads but it wouldn't bother me if Dr Crippen and Fred West were playing up front for us ....As long as they scored the goals to keep us up !!!
                      I think the same. But I understand the thought of "I'd rather be relegated than see him in the side". If you really don't like someone that overrides everything.

From a football perspective the club has ONE striker. Not going to stay up while that is the case so Anelka would make a lot of sense.

Comment

I would prefer chamakh, a horse work double makies work. can hold the front line by himself and create chances. I wish he gets out from arsenils.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                          I would prefer chamakh, a horse work double makies work. can hold the front line by himself and create chances. I wish he gets out from arsenils.
                          Prefer Chamakh to Anelka?! Each to their I know, but IMO, Id rather have Anelka with 1 leg than a fully fit Chamakh, he's pony.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Prefer Chamakh to Anelka?! Each to their I know, but IMO, Id rather have Anelka with 1 leg than a fully fit Chamakh, he's pony.
                            no hes not, dnt believe what some children arsenils fans said. they forgot easily how he saved their season when van persie was injured. then after that wenger didnt give him a chance. chamakh is way better than anelka at the moment and younger.

Comment

Amelia is a good player tbh, just a money grabbing ****
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X