Fellani v Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellani v Barton

Headbutt off the ball and two punches!! interesting to see how the FA play this, no doubt they will bottle it and give him 2 or 3 game ban where as Joey got 12 for a similar incidents

4 games banned max I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
      4 games banned max I reckon
      If their consistent there are three seperate incidents which were not dealt with by the ref at the time so its 3 games for each account of violent conduct so should be 9 if they apply the logic they did against us/Barton.

Comment

4 games ban I guess!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

in theory it should be 11 games if all three counts are proven.

3 for the headbutt
          4 for the elbow
          4 for the punch

...but i reckon it'll be 6.

Comment

I don't know why refs are not giving penalties for the holding, you could even call it body hugging. That's why players get annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              I don't know why refs are not giving penalties for the holding, you could even call it body hugging. That's why players get annoyed.
              Agree.
              The wrestling that now goes on in penalty areas during corners, went beyond a joke a few years ago.
              Why refs decided to allow an almost anything goes situation to develope during corner kicks, God alone knows.

Comment

GUTTED at any ban, got him in my dream team :TT-TT:
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  GUTTED at any ban, got him in my dream team :TT-TT:

Fair play to Pulis, Moyes and Shawcross for the way they handled it. Shawcross didnt roll around screaming, Pulis refused to have a pop at the ref and Moyes said Fellaini deserves whatever punishment he gets. People like Santi Corzola or whatever his name is, and Arsene Wenger, could learn a thing or 2 from this.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

heard they gonna give him a crop as an example
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      heard they gonna give him a crop as an example
                      He's only 5ft 4 without that barnet ya know. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Fair play to Pulis, Moyes and Shawcross for the way they handled it. Shawcross didnt roll around screaming, Pulis refused to have a pop at the ref and Moyes said Fellaini deserves whatever punishment he gets. People like Santi Corzola or whatever his name is, and Arsene Wenger, could learn a thing or 2 from this.
                        Just got back and setting up to watch MOTD so I'll have a look at that, AFTER I've watched Adel's 2nd goal 30 or 40 times
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          Just got back and setting up to watch MOTD so I'll have a look at that, AFTER I've watched Adel's 2nd goal 30 or 40 times
                          Haha mate Ive seen it about 6 or 7 times and I still find a cheeky smile spreading across me mug every time!

Comment

Working...
                          X