God help us Saturday .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God help us Saturday .

I know Fulham are pretty good at home but they look so much better than us in skill and effort. Its going to be a long afternoon. So desperately want to be wrong but just can't see it.

We have got 3 draws against 3 of the worst teams in the league. Fulham on Sat will be tough, they have some quality about them, break fast and have goals in em.

Comment

Why just this Saturday?

We've needed his help all of em!
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

What's the point in being negative? In many ways the pressure is off, chaotic mismanagement and a reluctance to get grips by TF have left us on the brink. While that was all going there were die hard optimists on here wanting Hughes to be given more time... yeah, really.

So now we have a new boss, the lads are putting in a shift and the chaos is slowly being sorted. This really is the the time to get right behnd them and believe. That is the only hope we have. 3-1 Rs. It will happen.

Comment

Fulham don't impress me,give the ball away more than us
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Fulham don't impress me,give the ball away more than us
            Every match is tough for the bottom team in the league as every team above them has a better record. The league table days it all.

Comment

In fairness they look a decent side going forward if they could pick the right pass but they appear to stand off Newcastle at the edge of the box which has allowed them to have numerous edge of the box pot shots. If they continue this on saturday its got Adel curling one in the top corner from outside the box all over it hes due a goal

Comment

What the F ...K does Sidwell have to do to get booked ??????

If he was Diakite or M'Bia he would have been showered long ago !!!

Comment

Good player sidwell,dirty **** tho.still think we can do them Saturday
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                    What the F ...K does Sidwell have to do to get booked ??????

If he was Diakite or M'Bia he would have been showered long ago !!!
                    and he got away with a deliberate hand ball.

Comment

Berbatov is a brilliant player, rodallega is rubbish

Comment

One things for sure apart from corners no point pumping balls into the box we stand no chance Mbia & diakite are going to have to be at their best we need a strong midfield or we are going to be overpowerd,we also need pace up front bring back cisse & hoilett for this game lets hope dyer is fit to replace bosingwa,i would play park or Derry with Mbia & Diakite.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          What's the point in being negative? In many ways the pressure is off, chaotic mismanagement and a reluctance to get grips by TF have left us on the brink. While that was all going there were die hard optimists on here wanting Hughes to be given more time... yeah, really.

So now we have a new boss, the lads are putting in a shift and the chaos is slowly being sorted. This really is the the time to get right behnd them and believe. That is the only hope we have. 3-1 Rs. It will happen.
                          After watching all 16 games home and away,i am afraid all the positivity has been drained away from me, just like the players. im sick of feeling like sh it every weekend am im sure that 1 win could be the turning point but it really is difficult to see where it come from.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            After watching all 16 games home and away,i am afraid all the positivity has been drained away from me, just like the players. im sick of feeling like sh it every weekend am im sure that 1 win could be the turning point but it really is difficult to see where it come from.
                            So, you are officially a fully fledged masochist!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              So, you are officially a fully fledged masochist!
                              No just addicted.

Comment

Working...
                              X