No announcement yet.

God help us Saturday .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like to think we can win every game dont give up before we kick a ball on saturday, i know its hard to get behind a team that have forgotten how to win but thats kind of our duty

Comment

I think QPR now just need to go full out to score goals and win games rather than keep things tight and hope for the best.
      Play a 4-3-3 with perhaps Diakite Mbia in midfield with Faurlin or Derry and have Tarrabt and Mackie alongside Cisse.
      QPR might just end up winning a few high scoring games this way. There really isn't much to lose now, because almost half the season has gone. Hughes should have been sacked after either the Everton or Arsenal games. Both were winnable under the circumstances (Everton 10 men after an hour) and Arsenal on the slide after losses against Norwich and Schalke,but Hughes ' negativity put paid to that.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I think QPR now just need to go full out to score goals and win games rather than keep things tight and hope for the best.
        Play a 4-3-3 with perhaps Diakite Mbia in midfield with Faurlin or Derry and have Tarrabt and Mackie alongside Cisse.
        QPR might just end up winning a few high scoring games this way. There really isn't much to lose now, because almost half the season has gone. Hughes should have been sacked after either the Everton or Arsenal games. Both were winnable under the circumstances (Everton 10 men after an hour) and Arsenal on the slide after losses against Norwich and Schalke,but Hughes ' negativity put paid to that.
        Have to say i agree. Nothing to loose now.

Comment

We have had all the winable games already. The important run of games we had in january when hughes came we have just had with 3 draws, worse than MH who at that time turned every other game into victory if you look besides the red card games - terrible btw.

Comment

Yep getting ready to turn the phone off and hang my head with shame after Saturday. I'll be in hiding for about a month. Hoping for a frozen pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              Berbatov is a brilliant player, rodallega is rubbish

Guess who will score against us on saturday?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                i like to think we can win every game dont give up before we kick a ball on saturday, i know its hard to get behind a team that have forgotten how to win but thats kind of our duty
                That true! For good or/and for worse... as they say). I will be amazed if we have turned a corner now. Sooner or later this "bad luck" has to stop.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Can't see anything but a Rangers win on Saturday 4-0 coyrs

Comment

The key is Berbatov. He was excellent for them the other night....... suprising though as most on here think a forward is worthless unless he tackles back and chases lost causes.

Keep him quiet and we have a chance, otherwise he is too clever for our defence.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      The key is Berbatov. He was excellent for them the other night....... suprising though as most on here think a forward is worthless unless he tackles back and chases lost causes.

Keep him quiet and we have a chance, otherwise he is too clever for our defence.

Not surprising for the people who know what the fundamental role of a striker is.

I think Mbia will be the key player for us on Saturday. Berba likes to drop deeper and get the ball to then dictate play. Mbia needs to dominate that area of the pitch just in front of our back four and prevent the easy balls into him. If he nulifies this route for them then you go half way to restricting his impact on the game and their chances along with it.

Comment

I really want to stop this bitter moment... Must WIN MUST WIN no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Agree..
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                            We have had all the winable games already. The important run of games we had in january when hughes came we have just had with 3 draws, worse than MH who at that time turned every other game into victory if you look besides the red card games - terrible btw.
                            Those same three fixtures last year we got one point compared to three under HR

Comment

Berbatovs quick through passes and their attack speed will have us in trouble, however they are ropey at the back , yet another draw??

Comment

Do berba early doors,sidwell will take a red.time to get dirty.fulham are there for the taking,set about them ,rough em up and its ours.us as fans need to be right up for this .I c.an only see a rangers win.the ruperts don't like it up em,strictly football terms,they love a bit of harry hock normally
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X